Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  05:17:37 AM  Show Profile
I just wanted to check in. I have been somewhat MIA. I have found a piece of land with a small house and a pond. It really feels right, I love the land and the views and that I would have no close neighbors if I lived there. It is also only 6 miles from my work. So I have been working & thinking day and night about this. I think the property is a little overpriced for what it is, so I need to work that out. I also pulled my credit report and I am glad, I found a few incorrect things that could have really cost me. So now I am working on getting those corrected. I also am making a plan on where to check on mortgage rates and try and get pre-approved. I also have to figure out what to do with my current place (sell, rent??) I really don't know Plus it is almost winter.....Not really my idea of a perfect time to do this. But I guess you just never know when your going to find your pearl.
I really hope the house waits on me. Everything seems to take so much time. But I do know if "It is Meant to be It will Be" But eveyone please say a little prayer for me, that if this is meant for me that it will all fall into place. That is my daily prayer over and over. If it isn't meant to be, I don't want to fall into that hole. But my heart says it's right.
I also don't think alot of folks would not think it is the "dream" home that I do It is only 1 bedroom, & bath with a loft.
So I think it would be too small for most families, and the pond might be a danger if you had toddlers. Plus on the other end of the spectrum, I doubt older people would want to take on the work it needs. At least that's what I'm hoping.
Well anyhow, if I am not posting as much you will know why!!

~~Bridge's Boutique~~

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  05:42:00 AM  Show Profile
OHHHH Bridge! How exciting, nerve racking, ect ect...
You sound like a very informed woman who knows exactly how to go about this, good for you. The place sounds dreamy, I'll be praying that it all goes for the best for you!
Buying my home was the most nerveracking thing I had ever done. When you walk into a place and KNOW it's for you then have to go through all the hoops you have to jump through just isn't fair to our tender little hearts. But if you decide that this is right for you to try and buy, it will be worth it in the end; no matter how it turns out.
Keep us updated

...she is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
Prov 31:10
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  05:43:55 AM  Show Profile
Prayers and good thoughts are on there way. Follow you heart.

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  05:53:13 AM  Show Profile
How exciting Bridge!! I hope it works out for you! Check in when you can and let us know how things are going! We miss you when you are gone!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  11:08:00 AM  Show Profile
That's so exciting! I hope it all works out for you--I like your attitude! Tell us when you're able about the progress.

Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  11:22:28 AM  Show Profile
Good luck Bridge, will be waiting to hear what you decide.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  11:47:58 AM  Show Profile
Bridgette, I'm doing the Peter Pan deal and thinking happy thoughts for you.....your heart will tell you when to make the move. Take care, Nance.
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  12:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I hope it all works out wel for you take care.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  12:18:27 PM  Show Profile
Good luck Bridge, was wondering where you were!! I agree with you, if it's meant to be it will!! It does sound wonderful and I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

LadyCrystal
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  12:25:46 PM  Show Profile
Sounds wonderful. Good luck, I keep my fingers crossed too.
ALicia

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  3:02:06 PM  Show Profile
Bridgette- Only good thoughts ( and some prayers) for this to work out in your favor. So hard to make the right choice,so easy to make the wrong one. You will know when you listen to that quiet voice inside your heart. Good luck with all of it, we're rooting for YOU!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  3:20:10 PM  Show Profile
Bridgette- I wish you well! It sounds just perfect for you. Good luck!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2006 :  5:45:40 PM  Show Profile
Sounds just lovely Bridgette! The pond, the views... Prayers & well wishes for things to work out for you. Hoping you are in your dream home soon!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2006 :  10:09:51 PM  Show Profile
hope it all works out for you. best wishes.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  07:34:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Good luck, Bridge. I hope this is the one for you. It sure sounds like it. I'll keep my fingers crossed and send positive vibes your way!

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Where I've been & will be Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page