Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Apple Season Swap! Partners Posted!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Apple Season Swap! Partners Posted!! Next Topic
Page: of 6

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  3:01:40 PM  Show Profile
Whoop!! USPS brought me some Apple Delights from Michele in Pennsylvania!! Wow, what a lovely and fun package. Check out the garden apple flag( going out tomorrow on my holder), two matching beautiful apple mugs, an apple dish with caramels, a red hot mitt and wooden spoons for the kitchen, the cutest tile with RedTractorGirl and tractor and a red write and erase pen for making notes in the kitchen, and a sweet handcrafted recipe tag and card that she made. Thank-you Michele for such a bundle of goodies!! You spoiled me completely!!!

Well phooey, it ended up upside down again! What is with that problem?? It is another crink your head way left or right to see it all again!! It does not, however, change the lovely and thoughtful swap from Michele. Thank-you so very much!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

Michele_72
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Michele
Saxton PA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  3:04:04 PM  Show Profile
Winnie - has your package arrived yet?... I can't find my tracking number to see! (I hope it has and that it made it safe!)

Michele
Farm Girl #5969
~I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me~
Go to Top of Page

Michele_72
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Michele
Saxton PA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  3:06:07 PM  Show Profile
LOL! How was that for timing??? I'm so glad it made it and you like it! :) I must've been typing that as you were posting - I just had to make you a red tractor! ;)

Michele
Farm Girl #5969
~I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me~

Edited by - Michele_72 on Sep 16 2014 3:09:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  3:40:48 PM  Show Profile
Thanks again Michele for all of the fun and thoughtful goodies in my swap!!

Betty, I sent you an email. Please read and get back with me.

Have a great evening everyone!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

jaimeyleigh
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Jaimey
Draper UT
USA
53 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  5:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Send jaimeyleigh a Yahoo! Message
Julie,
I was so excited to see a Farm Girl package in the mail today!! Thank you so much. You spoiled me! Did you embroider the towel? Your stitches are so tiny and perfect.

Can't wait to try the tea, cider, fruit leather, apple mints and werther's. The candle is burning right now and smells so good! I can't wait to try your recipe for butternut squash apple bake and use my adorable hot pads. You are so sweet! Thank you!!!

Happy Trails!
Jaimeyleigh
http://www.flytyingmountaingirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  6:20:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Karen, I received my wonderful Apple Swap package from you today, even while on vacation :)! I don't know how to post a photo from my tablet, so will post when I get home next week.
Everything made it here safe and sound :)! The apple bucket is too cute! The Apple shaped kitchen soap is so cute, and will look great in my kitchen! The candle smells so yummy, and I love red and white gingham that you wrapped it in :)! I love apple butter, and the recipe you sent for AppleButter Cake sounds delish! Might just make that while here at my sister's house. We actually have some applebutter cooking in the crockpot as I type this, sure is smelling good! the other recipe sounds amazing too, Apple Pie in a Jar, think I will give that a try when I return home to the mountains, as it is apple season there also! I think that would make great little presents for friends. The card you sent is so cute - loved what it said!
Thanks for being my swap partner - I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Stephmac
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Stephanie
Il
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  06:29:27 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sharon,

I received my Apple Swap package form you yesterday. I love everything! The towel is so neat. The tea is delicious, I had a cup already this morning, I can't wait to use the apple cookie cutter and try out the Apple Pie jelly. The kids have already eaten half the bag of candy. It's yummy! and WOW, the buttons are beautiful!! I already have something in mind for them!! Everything was so thoughtful. Thank you so much for being my partner in this swap.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Stephanie

Stephanie

Farm Girl #5946
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  07:12:36 AM  Show Profile
I am glad you got your pkg. Jaimey. The towel was machine embroidered, I could never do as nice of a job. Happy apple Saxon!

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  08:00:47 AM  Show Profile
Stephanie,

I am SO GLAD that you like everything :) The tea is one of my favorites and the candy one of my husband's. In fact I had to purchase a replacement bag for you! When you are finished with your project, I would LOVE to see how you use the buttons. Thank you for being a great swap partner Stephanie!

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  09:44:23 AM  Show Profile

Mary Jo...Thank you so much for the sweet package...I love the oven mitts and the towel...also the block you made with the little angel...so adorable...can't wait to try the yummy recipe:):):)Once again...thank you so much!!!

Hugs!

~Judy~

"Autumn~The year's last, loveliest smile."

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1669 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1669 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  3:45:50 PM  Show Profile
Hello Connie, I just got this wonderful package in the mail today. I just love everything that you got me. The ribbon doll is awesome. when the ribbon doll swaps started earlier this year I was thinking of doing them but haven't yet. I am making one for Christmas though. I needed new towels and the candle smells wonderful and I needed the small wax cubes. Love Wearther's and can't wait to try the granola bars. Thank you so much and it was fun doing another swap with you. Love everything. When I saw the ribbon doll with the apple basket I laughed. Great minds think together.
Hugs,
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  5:30:13 PM  Show Profile
Winnie - I was looking at all the FABULOUS pictures everyone has posted, and realized I had not posted a formal thank you here on the board! I am so sorry!!!! The package you sent me was absolutely fabulous! The apple gourd is on m small table in the living room. The muffin mix made scrumptious muffins that were great after getting back from my surgery. My washcloth and towel spruced up my kitchen! The art cards are great and the kids are loving those for school! The teas are super yummy, and the recipe and pie spice are fantastic. Thank you so very very much for your generous box!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2014 :  05:21:20 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, I am so very pleased that you and your family enjoyed all of the apple goodies I sent! I know I am enjoying all of mine. It has been so much fun to do this early fall swap here on the Connection. I am always so amazed at the creativity Farmgirls can come up with too. I hope you are feeling better every day and finding more energy. We are supposed to have a few dry days here starting today. Not cool, mind you, but drier. I'll take what we get. Maybe you are getting a better result from the cool front that passed through the southeast? At this point, all of us down here are thankful for what ever scraps get sent our way! LOL!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2014 :  2:01:45 PM  Show Profile
HeatherB - my tracking record says that your item came a couple of days ago - I just want to make sure that you got it, and I didn't put down the wrong address by accident :) Joyce
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2014 :  3:55:01 PM  Show Profile
Ruth -- We came home from a mini vacation this afternoon and it was so cool to have your package just waiting for me. What a wonderful gaggle of gifts -- thank you so very much! I'm quite sure that my college kids will make off with some cider tea and cookies. I think my favorite item was the rug hooked coaster you made. It is going to have a permanent residence by my chair in the living room. That is kind of a big deal!

Farmgirl hugs,
Karen

DreamsofDandelionsandChickens.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2014 :  08:02:22 AM  Show Profile
Laurie, I'm so glad you like everything! I got a giggle out of us buying the same little basket of Apples for our crafts! I threw in a Pumpkin Towel since Monday is the first Day of Fall. I loved making the Mini Apple Pie Tin Ribbon. Beth has got us all hooked on those Ribbon Dolls!
We will have a high temp of 70 for Monday, the first day of FALL!
Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Farmgirl of the Month, August, 2014
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2014 :  1:08:47 PM  Show Profile
I have FINALLY gotten my computer to be agreeable and can show what Winnie blessed us with for this swap! Thank you again Winnie!!!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2014 :  05:15:38 AM  Show Profile
Apple Thyme is always fine!! Glad you and your family enjoyed the fun!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2014 :  08:09:19 AM  Show Profile
Danyel, I am running horribly behind... I am mailing your package out today or tomorrow at the very latest. Sorry for the delay! I hope you will enjoy your goodies!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2014 :  1:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
A lovely apple package from Stephanie Smith today . . THANK YOU, STEPHANIE!
A cute little basket with 10 little scented sachet bags in it, a fabric soft sculpture apple, apple shaped chalkboard with stand, apple themed list/notepad, stationery paper, spiced apple candle, nifty wooden tags for mason jars and recipes for Caramel Apple Pork Chops and Apple Pie Toast. YUMMMM!!!
THANKS AGAIN!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2014 :  10:37:03 PM  Show Profile
Heather - thank you SO much for everything you gave me. I love absolutely everything!! I feel so spoiled :) I especially adore the fabric...and can't wait to try the recipes!! Thank you again!!
Go to Top of Page

Heather B
True Blue Farmgirl

562 Posts

Heather
Longmont Colorado
USA
562 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2014 :  3:32:50 PM  Show Profile
Joyce,
I recieved your package and was absolutely thrilled!!! I haven't been able to post a picture yet but I thank you very very much!!!!

Heather

http://homesteadincity.blogspot.com/
http://littlehouseonthebumper.blogspot.com/ (My "glamper" page)

"Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty"
Farm Girl Sister #662
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2014 :  3:54:33 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you got it Heather!! And it sound like you were just as thrilled with yours, as I am with mine :)
Go to Top of Page

Heather B
True Blue Farmgirl

562 Posts

Heather
Longmont Colorado
USA
562 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2014 :  5:17:26 PM  Show Profile
Yes indeed!!

Heather

http://homesteadincity.blogspot.com/
http://littlehouseonthebumper.blogspot.com/ (My "glamper" page)

"Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty"
Farm Girl Sister #662
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2014 :  10:47:47 AM  Show Profile
Laurie, I found your Apple Swap recipe under my Halloween cards! LOL! I am mailing it to you! I kept thinking I was forgetting something!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Apple Season Swap! Partners Posted!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page