Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Where there are Sheep - Partners Posted!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Where there are Sheep - Partners Posted! Next Topic
Page: of 3

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  09:53:21 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, I received my wonderful box stuffed full of sheep items today. Thank you so much!! It is all great. I have no idea where you found all those things because sheep items around here were hard to come by! The hand-painted sheep box is beautiful. You are very talented! The white ribbons will definitely get used in Christmas decorations. The 3 sheep figurines are precious and I love stickers.....can't believe you found those with sheep. Baa Baa Black Sheep book...why didn't I think of that? I taught that to my own children as well as hundreds of my kindergarten students over the years. The seeds will be planted next year and I will think of you when I eat spinach...which I love. Thanks for the tea bags as well; I love hot tea.....much needed here in the North!That bank with the pig head and sheep body is too cute. How did you know I can cross stitch? The book is adorable. And, last but not least....sheep fabric....too cute!! Thank you again for everything. I feel like I need to send you another box of things!

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  09:56:53 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, I am so glad you liked everything. I had so much fun making those coasters. I had looked at that pattern several times and wanted to make them but never got around to it. So, when I saw the Sheep Swap, I thought they would be perfect. I feel like my package was skimpy compared to yours....maybe we should start mass-producing sheep items!!

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  10:13:05 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, crazy me! I left out one of the cutest things in the box...a sheep made from real wool with wooden legs. I have one similar that belonged to an aunt of mine. They will look so good together. See...you gave me too much!

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  8:22:03 PM  Show Profile
Portia I love my box.
As for the stickers I found them in some stuff at a school I used to work at and they came from the original owners of the school when they ran it so they were very vintage stickers. The pig in sheeps clothing I found at a rummage sale and thought it fit in perfectly. I thought Baa Baa Blacksheep fit in their perfectly, I found another book like it only on a different animal. i am glad you liked the sheep with wooden legs too.and the fabric and stuff. I had a hard time finding sheep things and then it all came together. It was fun putting it together and I am glad you liked it.
I really am glad you liked the box, it was my first one.

Have fun and thank you so much for mine.

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Sep 17 2014 8:22:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  8:38:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah, So glad you liked your package. It was fun making the sheep. I'm so surprised how often I send hearts or other items that seen to be just right. I get joy out of knowing that. Farm Girl Hugs, Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

sassynrob
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Shelly
Shepherd MI
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2014 :  06:00:12 AM  Show Profile
Madeline I am so sorry it has taken me so long to send a message. I put my back out and have been dealing with Dr appointments and all kinds of pain. I am going to try and finish the sewing project I started for you today and will mail it out as soon as I can. I will email you when I send it out.

www.foreverlovecreations.com

www.countrymommawithlotsofdreams.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2014 :  06:34:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shelly :-) I hope you received my email ? I believe the Lord is at work here as you have shown great strength through your pain to bring a Smile to My Heart. The death of my friend came unexpectedly & has caused me to question my faith. I hope you will find some relief from your pain in knowing that your swap means even more because I know that you cared enough & at Great expense, honored a swap, that some would not have done. It shows Great character & a True Farmgal Spirit. I am honored to have you as a my partner. I will keep you in my prayers, for a speedy recovery....

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2014 :  1:47:36 PM  Show Profile
Those sheep are so cute Maddie!

Such different things, that is great!

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Where there are Sheep - Partners Posted! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page