Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic excited to be back! Next Topic  

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2014 :  11:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
I dont know if many of you will remember me...Aunt Jenny. I havent been around in a while. My life has made some huge changes. .... ALL good... and I finally have time to visit with you again. I live in California now... near all my family where I grew up. I have true love and happiness. I look so forward to each day and getting back to my farmgirl freinds will be so fun.

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  05:07:22 AM  Show Profile
Happy day!!!! Aunt Jenny is back! So many wonderful changes in your life. It's hard to keep up with all of them. Maybe you can help us get back up to speed on all the wondrous things happening in your life now, including your new wonderful (and handsome!) husband.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  05:21:01 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jenny,

I remember you and I am so glad that you are back with us. You have been sooo missed around here.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  05:42:57 AM  Show Profile
Aunt Jenny! So good to meet up with you again, I just made my way back here myself!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  11:42:27 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Aunt Jenny!!! I am so glad to see you back. I know I missed seeing your post. Glad you are near family and glad to see you are doing well.I am so happy for you.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  11:52:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Aunt Jenny,
I have often wondered what became of you. So nice to see you here again. How are your children? Tell us all about living in Calif.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  11:56:14 AM  Show Profile
Jenny!
I think of you often (especially when I use one of your embroidered dish towels, or can some meat!)
It hasn't been the same since you left!
Welcome Back!
Lisa

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6593 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6593 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  12:30:13 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Home Aunt Jenny, we have missed you. I hope your new life in California is all you hoped it would be, what an adventure for you and your family.
Hugs,
Debbie

"BE KIND TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS ENGAGED IN REALLY TOUGH BATTLES."

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  3:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
omg , I am so thrilled you are back...just the other day I wondered about you and really missed you in my life.
I know and hope you are having a wonderful new life and I am so glad you are coming back here....you have been so missed.....
love,
frannie in texas

love
frannie in texas
farmgirl sister#807
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)

Go to Top of Page

countrygrace
True Blue Farmgirl

1181 Posts

Grace
Salkum WA
USA
1181 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  3:40:29 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Jenny!!! So glad to hear your back :D

http://home.earthlink.net/~daveandgrace/gifts/

Traditional Farmgirl Aprons ~Pattern from Grandma. ~ made by a 5th generation farmgirl

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have;
to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." ~Laura Ingalls wilder
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6594 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6594 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  4:22:08 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Aunt Jenny! Looking forward to getting to know you better and hearing about your new adventures in California!!

Winnie # 3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  4:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
I couldn't remember my password and had long ago changed email addresses so I resorted to just starting a new act. Seems funny to see "farmgirl in training" now. Oh well. Haha
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  4:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by auntjenny

I couldn't remember my password and had long ago changed email addresses so I resorted to just starting a new act. Seems funny to see "farmgirl in training" now. Oh well. Haha

a year and a half ago my honey brought me home after a long distance romance snd
and several trips back and forth for both of us between utah and calif. Lots of airport hellos and goodbyes. We blended our families and are very happy. Only 2 more kids at home now and we are looking forward to being empty nesters. It is wonderful to be so perfectly matched with someone. I had really given up on ever having that. We went to high school together but who would have known that 38 years later we would find each other. I can hardly wait for you all to "meet" him.
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2014 :  2:56:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh Hi Aunt Jenny. I have really missed you and your blog. All the adventures of you and your children. I am glad things are back to sorta normal and you have more time now. MaryBeth

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2014 :  11:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Mary Beth! It is real good to be settling in and be back here too.I missed you gals!
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4179 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4179 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2014 :  6:13:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jenny and congratulations on your life. We are empty nesters, and totally enjoying it.
Happiness to you and your husband!

just a girl farming in WI

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2014 :  11:28:02 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Jenny.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2014 :  5:21:20 PM  Show Profile
Yay! I am so excited to see you back! I am just getting back myself and so happy to see a familiar "face"!
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2014 :  7:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
It IS fun to see familiar names, sure alot of new ones too.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2014 :  02:33:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jenny!!! Yay! So nice to see another familiar name again. Wonderful news on all your big changes! <3 I just wandered back to the flock about a month ago. I missed my farmgirly sisters.

Hugs,
Jessica

F.K.A. CRsHelpmeet

"A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence to admire the flowers in your garden."
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2014 :  06:11:49 AM  Show Profile
Hi AuntJenny!

I remember you, of course! SO glad to have you back. I wasn't on as often as I used to for awhile, either. Glad to hear all is well.

Farmgirl Hugs,
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2014 :  08:27:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jenny! Welcome back!

I know that you went through some hard times, I am glad that you are doing well and happy now. I was excited to see you in MaryJane's Milk Cow Kitchen and am glad to see you back. You look great by the way

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2014 :  10:16:05 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Aunt Jenny! I recently came back home to the farm too! Funny how life takes you for a road trip and we keep coming back to MJF. :)

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic excited to be back! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page