Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Merging my Handmade & Marketing Skills Paid Off!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Merging my Handmade & Marketing Skills Paid Off! Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2014 :  08:15:45 AM  Show Profile
Hello Farmgirls,

I have found that I can not keep up with running two businesses. I was doing handmade and my marketing business. But, with a chronic illness like Lyme it is impossible to do both.

I was selling on Etsy but they have made so many changes that my sales went out of existence and I got so discouraged that I only have a few items in the shop now.

That has enabled me to focus totally on my marketing side of my business and it is taking off like never before!!!

If you would like to promote your business in my swag bag events feel free to sign-up on my website at www.marketsofsunshine.com

Click on the Advertise With Us tab at the top of the page.

You'll find lots more details on my Facebook page too as to where I advertise and where the events are held each month at: www.facebook.com/marketsofsunshine

Feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook.

Cheers!

Farmgirl sister #308
Cooling Neck Wraps
www.marketsofsunshinefl.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
Vendor Marketing Swag Bags
www.marketsofsunshine.com

Edited by - marjean on Feb 10 2015 11:54:36 AM

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2015 :  11:53:17 AM  Show Profile
I have a great plan in place for my handmade business now that I took time to see what was the best way to market my products. I now have products in a retail location in TN and FL. Wahoo!

I still sell on Etsy and am learning so much about how to attract buyers to my shop. Etsy changes things up regularly and that keeps us on our toes.

I love helping other seller's on Etsy so I promote them for a small monthly fee. You can't do everything yourself and having a helping hand makes the journey so much easier.

Take a peek at my hollow book shop and let me know your thoughts. If you were to buy one who would it be for?

www.etsy.com/shop/mysecretcompartments

Farmgirl sister #308
Swag Bag Marketing
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2015 :  12:15:17 PM  Show Profile
We are now getting sales of our note cards! So we stocked the shelves with more designs. We also added more of our hollow books. This is so exciting to finally have our products in stores.

Farmgirl sister #308
Buying Club & Marketing
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Merging my Handmade & Marketing Skills Paid Off! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page