Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Where there are Bears - PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Where there are Bears - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2014 :  09:37:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene,

I sent you one back. Hope to hear from you soon.

I have sent you two emails and have not heard back from you. Could you plase send me your address.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Edited by - Marcy on Aug 02 2014 05:17:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2014 :  09:47:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene,

I've sent you several emails and still haven't heard back from you. I did find your address among my papers from another swap that we had swapped on and I wanted to let you know that I sent your box out first thing this morning. I so hope that you like your goodies.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2014 :  7:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Sorry I made a mistake. Jami is my partner. Emailing you Jami. Hugs, Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2014 :  8:08:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marcy

Sorry it probably got lost in the multitude of other ones I will go check;\
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2014 :  6:33:42 PM  Show Profile
Did you get my email reply to yours marcy?

I am getting ready to send your s out really soon. I hope you enjoy it.

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2014 :  06:24:59 AM  Show Profile
Bonnie, thank you so much for the bear mug rug, I absolutely love it! DH commented "Wow someone worked really hard on that, it's awesome" when he saw it. :) And thank you for the tucks too, can't wait to try the banana bread recipe. I really enjoyed reading your sweet letter on such gorgeous stationary and had to laugh at your neglected flower bed comment as I had just come in from my sad sunflower garden, which is mostly really giant stems because the squirrels are stealing the flowers off! ;)

Your package should arrive either today or tomorrow, I hope you like it!

Thanks again!!!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2014 :  11:22:59 PM  Show Profile
I received my package from Marcy today, Everything was just wonderful and she even felted a little bear for me. It is so cute, and there is a beautiful Tea cup and saucer and everything is so nice!I love the bear material with the fat little bears on it and it is patriotic and I really love that. The Bear knitting book is wonderful and the patterns are cute. Thank you also for the popcicle soap bar and the little bottle cap raggedy Ann and Andy and snow men. and thank you so much for the Tea, yellow wash crocheted washcloth and the magazine and the Holly Hobby square, and thank you also for the other cute little bear with it's moving head and arms. I love it all.
Your package went out today.

hugs
darlene

thank you Marcy

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Aug 07 2014 11:23:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2014 :  11:50:46 AM  Show Profile
Sarah, thank you for the wonderful box full of goodies! I am a bit bedridden with inner ear infection/ vertigo, so no pictures. Just wanted to let u know the bears made it to NY safe and sound!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2014 :  12:32:01 PM  Show Profile
Portia - your box went in the mail today :) Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2014 :  06:32:35 AM  Show Profile
Bonnie, so sorry you are not feeling well! I hope that passes fast! Thanks for letting me know the package arrived! I am glad that you liked the package!

Darlene, what great things Marcy sent! How cute!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2014 :  7:25:10 PM  Show Profile
Take care Bonnie,

Hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2014 :  7:29:05 PM  Show Profile
Thank you ladies!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2014 :  09:32:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene,

The mail man dropped off the most wonderful box. Oh, I just fell in love with everything. I collect boyds bears so the adorable little girl bear won my heart. And the old fashioned bear was just so adorable that I completely fell in love with him...I even named him Henry (I think he looks like a Henry anyway) They are both sitting in front of me, I have them sitting on my serger. My younger son saw the teddy grahams and said "I haven't had those in years" Well, he is nineteen and does not ask for the anymore but of course he ate half of the bag. I haven't had a bit o honey in ages and I forgot how good they were. The other little bears are displayed in my craft room and look so cute. Love the craft kits and the honey and I really love the socks. I hate being cold and unfortunately it get's very cold around here. I think ths socks are going to keep my feet nice and warm when I start complaining about how cold it is.
Thank you so much for everything. The goodies you sent made my day and put a smile on my face.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2014 :  11:05:40 AM  Show Profile
Marcy

Aw I am glad you liked everything and that it made you happy and will make you warm in the winter.
I saw those socks on line and ordered them and then when I received them I thought man those are thick socks that is why I asked if you wore boots. Well I am glad your feet will keep warm and cute with them on.

I was hoping you would enjoy the box and you did!

Have a great day!
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2014 :  6:35:50 PM  Show Profile
Portia - Did your box arrive? I tried sending a box to my aunt the other week and she has STILL not received it (priority mail and it has been almost three weeks) so I am a little paranoid, lol.

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2014 :  5:02:47 PM  Show Profile
Jami, Thank you! for the Bear cards you made. They turned out really well, I love them. Finally, your package is in the mail. Had to replace my original item. It just didn't look good. You should have it soon.

Thanks again! Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2014 :  12:18:30 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,

OMGoodness !!! Thank you so very much for my package ! I LOVE IT !!! ya nailed it :-)
I have had an entire household ill w/ theeeee most horrible virus for a week........started w/ poor G-baby, next day BOTH her parents and my Hunny, next day w/ me :-( soooooo wicked ! the day your package arrived I could finally sit up, and I cannot tell ya what a blessed treat your book on bears was for me. I LOVE Bears and am STILL bound and determined to photo one in the wild !!!!! and then to top it off.......I absolutely love hankerchiefs..............and the one ya sent w/ daisies on it is by far my fave !!! Brenda, bless ya dear friend :-)
FG Hugs,
Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2014 :  5:59:02 PM  Show Profile
Jami, So glad to make your day. Hope you get to take a picture of one in the wild. My brother has a cabin in upper Michigan and he is almost 1 mile off the road. He has bears in his back yard. He has taken pictures of them eating out of his bird feeders. I think they have even been right up to cabin on the back porch. A little too close for me though lol. Farm Girl Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2014 :  10:12:05 PM  Show Profile
I don't think I would want a bear on my porch either brenda.

hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2014 :  05:48:24 AM  Show Profile
Jami, so sorry to hear about everyone being sick!! I hope that you are all feeling better by now.

Brenda, your brother's place reminds me of my parent's cabin. Growing up, we spent 2/3 of the summer there in the woods, miles from any other people. My brother and I would hike into the woods and spend all day playing out there with a back pack full of snacks. My mom would give us each a whistle and tell us if we encountered a bear or an animal of any kind to blow the whistle as loud as we could and try to appear bigger. We never encountered anything out there so never really thought there was much of a bear population. Recently my parents got a motion activated camera and mounted it to the front of their cabin. There has been ALOT of bear activity on the porch, a mom with cubs and a very large male. It's been incredible to see all the activity around the cabin, but I felt a little bit surprised that we had spent all those summers as kids wandering those woods and the bears were just right there!!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2014 :  4:12:14 PM  Show Profile
Whew! Still a bit off balance from vertigo, but I must share the lovely goodies from Sarah! What beautiful work you do, and what a thoughtful package you put together! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2014 :  10:44:35 PM  Show Profile
That is sweet.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2014 :  06:30:42 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, I mailed your things Friday.

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2014 :  5:14:17 PM  Show Profile
Portia - Oh how I love my bear magnet!!! He is just adorable! And the key cover is fabulous :) My kiddos are already saying they want to steal my bookmark - ummm don't think so :) And I am looking forward to enjoying some cups of hot tea! Thank you so much!!!

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2014 :  6:11:34 PM  Show Profile
Bonnie, so happy you are enjoying everything! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Where there are Bears - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page