Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 What's on your needle(s)?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic What's on your needle(s)? Next Topic
Page: of 2

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2006 :  12:16:59 AM  Show Profile
Socks are my favorite thing to knit too...arn't they fun??

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2006 :  10:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
Oh, my it looks as if you are as busy as I am. Here is just finshed the Renaissance costumes last week (just in time to wear them) and I am already burried in projects. I have a skirt and petticoat for me in the works, a sweater for my oldest son, a baby hat for a friend, two dresses for each of my girls waiting to be cut out, a baby sling for another friend, MJ's make do aprons cut out for the girls, and a whole heap of mending. Today I am searching the internet for a footsy jammie pattern so I can make some up for the kids for Christmas. This fool jsut doesn't know when to quit!

Trina

'
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds. Proverbs 27:23
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic What's on your needle(s)? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page