Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Another dear farm sister passed away in November.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Another dear farm sister passed away in November. Next Topic  

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  6:21:47 PM  Show Profile
I got a late Christmas card in the mail about 2 months ago and did not quite know where to post it but it seems this might be the place.

Our dear Linda McMillin from Fargo North Dakota passed away on November 22, 2013. She loved the farmsisters very much. She was crafty and loved what she did and the swaps.

I thought I should let everyone know.

blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  6:23:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Darlene for letting us know. It is
always sad to lose one of our farm sisters.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  6:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Yes it is and this year seems to be hit hard.
Prayers for all of you Farm sisters out there, Please take care...

Blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  7:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Oh this news saddens me. Linda was in several of my quilt block swaps. I am happy to have several of her blocks. They are beautifully made. Prayers and lovely thoughts of her.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  8:46:29 PM  Show Profile
Yes I was saddened by the news when I got it.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2014 :  10:01:24 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness... I am just heartbroken... I just loved Linda, and have thought of her quite often, having missed hearing from her for a while now. Her correspondence had been much less frequent and with much less content as sometimes happens when life gets busy, but I had no idea that she had left us. I am just so saddened to hear she is gone. Linda was a delight and always made me smile, and I have always treasured the things she has sent me, now so with even more fondness and love. God bless and rest her soul, and may God bless and help her loved ones coping with her loss. I am sure that a great star is now shining in the expanse in honor of our lovely farmgirl sister Linda, and that we continue to be truly blessed by her through its shining light. I will miss you, my friend. My hugs to you in Heaven. Much love, Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2014 :  7:33:31 PM  Show Profile
I had swaps with her she was so sweet. Now tears running down my face. I will also miss her. Heaven is sweeter with her there!!

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2014 :  11:10:08 AM  Show Profile
Oh nini and Marlee, you both put into words the way I feel as well, She was a very sweet person and will be missed by all.

hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2014 :  05:28:23 AM  Show Profile
I am sorry to hear of Linda's passing. I too was able to have participated in one of her swaps, she was very creative and had a sweet heart. I am praying for comfort, strength and peace for her family and loved ones.

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Another dear farm sister passed away in November. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page