Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Dishcloth Swap AUGUST PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dishcloth Swap AUGUST PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  04:29:17 AM  Show Profile
Hay there, everyone.

Jesse I have your swap almost ready to mail and hope to drop it by the PO by Friday or Saturday. My daughter is a very, very good crocheter and thought the swap was a great idea and she whipped up a dish cloth for you also. Man, she makes me look awful!! Had hers done in a very short time AND it looks great. So you now have one to display when guest come and one to use and abuse. LOL. Hope all is well with everyone and Jesse you are forgiven ... we all get frustrated.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  5:52:26 PM  Show Profile
Debi,
Thank you for letting me know that your package arrived and
you like it. Everyone is impressed with the dishcloth and
other goodies I received. thank you for an awesome swap!

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2014 :  6:19:50 PM  Show Profile
Diazy--I will get yours in the mail tomorrow or Monday. Oh goodness! Has your daughter thought about joining MaryJanes? I'd bet she'd have a blast! :D

Hugs,
Jessica

F.K.A. CRsHelpmeet

"A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence to admire the flowers in your garden."
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  10:31:38 AM  Show Profile
Hi Tina,
Haven't heard from you, hope all is well.

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  12:02:49 PM  Show Profile
Hay there. I'm finished and its taped shut and ready to send out to Mz Jesse (Sitnalta). So, Jesse, you can be on the look out for a small box. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for setting up this cool swap. I am much better at crocheting then when I started....anything wouold have been an improvement and I have much more improving to do but it was still fun.

Hugs and prayers, to you all, Daizy

Ya'll post photos so we can all see (and I can be inspired to get better).

Daizy #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

quiltin_kate
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Kate
Marlboro NY
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2014 :  05:54:27 AM  Show Profile
I like to share with you all the lovely gift I received from my dishcloth partner Janelle. She matched my descriptions of colors beautifully and the cloths are so soft and squish-able. The soap is lovely, too!
Thank you so very much,
Kate

Kate
Farmgirl Sister #862
http://www.wildwomanglamgirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2014 :  2:21:04 PM  Show Profile
Hay ya'll. Post those photos!!!

Mz Jessica, I just got back from mailing your package. I was too late each time I tried to mail it last week....they seemed to close before I could get there. But it is in the mail now. Sorry for the delay but I hope you get it soon.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2014 :  2:23:09 PM  Show Profile
Hay ya'll. Post those photos!!!

Mz Jessica, I just got back from mailing your package. I was too late each time I tried to mail it last week....they seemed to close before I could get there. But it is in the mail now. Sorry for the delay but I hope you get it soon.

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2014 :  4:40:50 PM  Show Profile
Diazy-- I emailed you! Your package is on it's way. Thank you so much for all the beautiful things! The dishcloths were BOTH beautiful and the yellow matched my dishes perfectly. I adore the cup and little tissues. I can't wait to try the teas. I will try and post a pic as soon as Hubby is home to help me. Technical difficulties with the camera.
hugs

Hugs,
Jessica

F.K.A. CRsHelpmeet

"A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence to admire the flowers in your garden."
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2014 :  07:45:46 AM  Show Profile
Hay there, Mz Jessica,

I just wanted to let you know that I have not received my package yet and didn't want you to think I was being ungrateful by not posting a message. It just has not gotten here yet. I hold my breath each time I go to the mail box....hoping its in there. I can't wait to get it.

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2014 :  09:46:28 AM  Show Profile
oh no! If you do not get it on Monday, let me know and I will call the post office and see what happened to it. I sent it and it should most certainly be there by then. :(

Hugs,
Jessica

F.K.A. CRsHelpmeet

Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2014 :  10:19:44 AM  Show Profile
Ok, Im sure it will be in soon.

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2014 :  09:55:31 AM  Show Profile
Daizy--Did it come today??

Hugs,
Jessica

F.K.A. CRsHelpmeet

Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2014 :  09:32:36 AM  Show Profile
ITS HERE !!! And I am in awe !!!! Totally speechless!! Mz Jessica, you have totally out done yourself. There are way tooo many lovely gifts in this box. Just look at what I found. They are just amazing, even my DD is in awe, and she wants to know what stitches you used....and yarns. I love the scarf, I can't wait for the weather to turn cool now! The towel and wash cloth and the doily are all just a perfect match for my Fiesta ware plates and now I have a coffee cup to match. I can't believe the coffee cup snuggy is your FIRST attempt at knitting....it is flawless. The soap smells so aromatic and I think I will just allow it to breath....all over the house! I love this tea, Lemon Zinger. I am having a cup right now. Oh, thank you so much for the wonderful assortment of fantastic items. You ROCK!!! PS I used one of your tissues to wipe away a big tear.

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2014 :  12:28:49 PM  Show Profile
Aww YAY! I am so glad you liked it Daizy! I am so sorry it took so long to get there. I kept checking and checking. lol! Those are some of my favorite things and I was so hoping you would like them too. :)

Hugs,
Jessica

F.K.A. CRsHelpmeet

Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2014 :  4:13:06 PM  Show Profile
I adore EVERYTHING.....like I said,
you out did yourself. But they are so appreciated. So much more than expected but I love them!!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dishcloth Swap AUGUST PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page