Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Friend in need of prayer,
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Friend in need of prayer, Next Topic  

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  10:37:33 PM  Show Profile
Tonight I went to Bible study and there was this friend there and she recently lost her sister about 2 months ago. I knew she was grieving but didn't realize what she has gone through the last few years, She broke down telling us about it.
She Lost her sister, brother, several other of her family and then was telling us about being at a friends and holding a little girl about 2 with some breathing problem. She mentioned it to a friend of the mom's and the friend said that the little girl has been having lung problems for a while, and that she didn't want people to say anything to her, well later about 2 hours they took the little one to the hospital and on the way her family got in a wreck and the little girl died. This about ruined my friend whose name is Rosie. She has been carrying this grief for all these loved ones and keeping it inside. Then the other day her husband overslept and she was afraid he died, It scared her and he is fine but she is not and really needs prayer.
Please pray for her to help her find peace and even though she will grieve, she needs to have prayer to get her through this.

Thank you.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  02:36:56 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, Darlene - that poor, dear lady! I will definitely pray for her - and the people about whom she cares and worries! Such heavy burdens for a person to bear. God love and bless her - and grant her peace!

Hugs and love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  04:26:58 AM  Show Profile
Most definitely praying for your friend, your Bible study group as they reach out, and also the family that lost the little girl! Praying that God gives her the strength to release her burdens to Him! My heart hurts for how much she has been carrying. She is so blessed to have a support group like your Bible study to be able to talk about what she is going through!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  09:00:23 AM  Show Profile
I will be praying for Rosie, too. I can't even imagine how heavy her heart must be.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  11:31:34 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Oh my! What burdens to carry!
I will be praying for her and her family . . . and you!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  11:37:05 AM  Show Profile
Thank you all so much, it just broke my heart sitting there listening to her last night, I know she needs help to get through this.
I will pass the blessings on to her.
Blessings to you all as well
Thank you so much kind ladies.

love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  2:41:33 PM  Show Profile
Darlene:
Prayers being said for your friend.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  2:52:59 PM  Show Profile
Praying for your friend-

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  11:01:10 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much

blessings to all of you as well.

love
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  11:38:18 PM  Show Profile
Having just recently losing my sister, I feel for her knowing all too well the pain. I am sure this has been especially harder for her with so many gone so close to her. Will be praying for your friend.

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  11:40:59 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Betty, I will let her know.

darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 22 2014 :  08:46:55 AM  Show Profile
Oh, I will be praying for your friend Rosie. Her heart must hurt so. Thank heaven she found someone to share this with. I will pray for her that she is given a gift of peace.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 22 2014 :  08:52:12 AM  Show Profile
This is for all of you who are praying for my son's surgery and my sanity. DS now has bronchitis/going into pneumonia, and DIL has upper respiratory infection. Surgery is postponed until after he completes his round of meds. The anesthesiologist does not want the increase in chance of infection. (my thoughts exactly) Thank you for your prayers.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - May 27 2014 :  05:52:23 AM  Show Profile
Darlene,
Will be praying for Rosie. I can't imagine what she must be going through. You know I lost my sister 6 months ago and my mom the year before and it is still very difficult. I will be praying that the Lord will help her to give him her grief and fears. No one ever knows how long it takes someone to grieve. There is no time limit but God can heal the sadness and broken heart.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  11:59:07 AM  Show Profile
Rosie is doing better and
IT know it is because of all your prayers.

Thank you so much
Blessings

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  8:25:00 PM  Show Profile
I am so happy to hear that, Darlene. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  9:37:07 PM  Show Profile
I sure will and
Many thanks for all your prayers.

Blessings.
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  9:37:37 PM  Show Profile
I sure will and
Many thanks for all your prayers.

Blessings.
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 31 2014 :  06:09:34 AM  Show Profile
Darlene,

I am keeping Rosie in prayer that the Lord would encourage her heart, grant her peace and wrap her up in His arms and comfort her. I am praying that He would grant her the strength that she needs every day and the determination to keep her eyes on Him. I am also praying for you, that the Lord would show you how to minister to Rosie. You are a true friend Darlene.

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Friend in need of prayer, Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page