Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for my sister and her family
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for my sister and her family Next Topic  

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 19 2014 :  5:45:07 PM  Show Profile
Dear Farmgirls...Please pray for my sister and her family.
Several of you are already praying for my son who will have surgery on a brain aneurysm this Friday. We so appreciate that. Btw..his Bell's Palsy has completely disappeared.
My birth sister sent me a text on Sunday morning. Her middle son who lives with her and DH died suddenly Saturday afternoon at home. He seemed in perfect health. Joshua worked hard, played hockey and was very sociable. He was in his early thirties, was a beautiful, christian man. We believe is was a burst aneurysm or blood clot or massive heart attack. It was so sudden. His father found him. Of course his parents and siblings are devastated!
My heart just aches for them. I don't feel I can tell my son and daughter about their cousin right now. (They have only met this family twice) My daughter is not good in a crises and would just totally be wrecked about her brother's surgery. And, the added stress of the cause of death would not be good for my son right now.
My sister and I have just recently become closer. We had just visited by phone last week. She lives 11 hrs. away. I plan to visit her after my son has his surgery and rehab. She knows I love her; but, I feel so bad not to go to her now.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - May 19 2014 :  7:30:24 PM  Show Profile
Judith, so sorry to hear this. You have been going through so much with your son, now this. Prayers going out to all of you. I am sure your sister understands that you cannot be there with her at the moment. You need to take care of your family fist, she will wait for you. Hugs!!!!

Jan
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - May 19 2014 :  8:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Sooooo sorry, Judith!
Will be praying!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 19 2014 :  8:40:15 PM  Show Profile
Judith: I'm praying for you and your sister and her family. God Bless
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  04:08:03 AM  Show Profile
Praying for your family, both immediate and extended, in this time of sorrow and with the upcoming surgery for your son!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  05:41:36 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness... You all have my prayers, too, Judith. God love and bless each of you! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  07:54:06 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, Jan, CJ, Marly, Shannon and Nini. I'm sure your prayers will help.
Especially as right now, I am so upset I could spit gravel. Son and DIL gave in to their dd and babysat gd for 2 days. Now, they both have caught her cold. So today they go to Dr. to see if they can curb their colds so surgery is not postponed. What is with people!? I spent yesterday at their house trying to clean it for rehab and will go back today. They never clean. ugh. But, son will work along side me. I could just cry. (So much for ranting.)
(It's probably hard to tell..but, I really never get mad..disappointed yes) Please, MORE prayers to keep me patient and calm.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  12:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
You got my prayers, Judy!
If I was able to I'd come help you.
Hang in there!
HUGS!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  3:00:09 PM  Show Profile
Many prayers for you Judith and your family!
Bless Your Heart!!!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  3:17:06 PM  Show Profile
Judith: Never heard of spitting gravel, but yesterday I took my hubby to a foot doctor. By the time the visit was over, I wanted to spit nails. Next time, I'll think about spitting gravel. LOL
Just reading your message made me feel a little better, just knowing I wasn't the only one spitting something. Thanks.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  09:03:30 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you and all of your family Judith.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  11:21:38 AM  Show Profile
Sending prayers and love to you and your family.

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  11:42:17 AM  Show Profile
Judy my prayers go out your sister's family in the death of their son. It is such a sad thing for that to happen to a young one when they are healthy and active.

My prayers go out to you and your children as well and that all things go well with your son and his healing and your daughter too.
Blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 31 2014 :  06:15:16 AM  Show Profile
Judith,

I am sorry to hear of this heartache. I am praying for you and the whole family for comfort and healing.

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2014 :  10:49:22 AM  Show Profile
Tankyou, farmsisters, for your prayers. I'm only on for a minute. Wanted to let you know that son John had his surgery yesterday. 8 hr. Dr.said all went well. He is in ICU to monitor high blood pressure, high fever and pain. We hope to take him home by Thursday. He knows you have been praying for him, and thanks you too. I'll keep you posted.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2014 :  11:01:02 AM  Show Profile
We'll keep praying here!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2014 :  12:09:55 PM  Show Profile
My prayers continue for healing and going home really soon.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for my sister and her family Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page