LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2014 :  6:45:03 PM  Show Profile

Look at this Wonderful Mixed Media Art that Staci Wickard made for me!!!
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE It Staci...thanks for making my day brighter!!
I will enjoy it for years to come. Thank You!!!

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2014 :  7:18:23 PM  Show Profile
I got my Mail Art from Carole Johnson and I love it. It is a red what and blue banner. And it hangs on white twine. Oh so pretty . That going across the fireplace. Also a cute little heart she made with country blue material. I'm going to add a little loop and put it on my keychain. and she sent me cute little flower button stickers. Carol Thank you so much for my special Mailart. That is so totally me. I just love it. and for the sweet card. Giving you a big Hugggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

carolj
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Carol
Waynesboro Georgia
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2014 :  12:09:27 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, so glad you like all of my efforts and that it arrived on schedule. Maybe we really can believe the USPS.

Blessings,

Carol
Farmgirl 1823

Sow what you want to reap.
Go to Top of Page

carolj
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Carol
Waynesboro Georgia
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2014 :  12:12:33 PM  Show Profile
Jami, thank you for the ca-ute!! pocket sticker. I just created my own sewing room and know I'll find just the perfect place to put it. Hope things are better with your family. Thank you for the invite to the pen pals; I'll give that one serious consideration.

Blessings,

Carol
Farmgirl 1823

Sow what you want to reap.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  08:07:44 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I'm so glad you like it. :D I love your style of decorating, too. I'm particularly fond of the "Keep Calm and Eat Cupcakes" sign. My youngest kiddo is a baking and pastry arts major and when she and I were going through the initial college separation blues, I found that saying on a necklace (with the picture of a cupcake of course) and sent it to her. :) Anyhow, I thought of you when creating my art and remembered that you are a poet so the inkwell and pen just seemed to suit.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  10:18:25 AM  Show Profile
Kristine,
I would love to participate in this swap.
Thank you
Hugs,
Debi C. #1983
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  10:34:35 AM  Show Profile
I am embarrassed to admit this, but I forgot the first name of my awesome Farm Sister who sent me my June Mail art gift. It is absolutely wonderful. Ms. Hoffman from Illinois grows these cute little gourds and makes art from them. I received this beautiful Patriotic doll whose head was one of these cute gourds.. and sooo creative too! I am uploading a picture from my iphone. (hope it works - but might be sidewise.. have never figured it out..)
Thank you so much!!!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  10:42:05 AM  Show Profile
Staci...you were so right about my writing Poetry (good memory girl!) and I love to send people pretty
cards and letters too...so YES, your subject matter was PERFECT!!! I commented to my hubby about that
too. ~ That was cool to hear about your daughter being a pastry chef and baker (in training) and about
you finding her that necklace with "Keep Calm and Eat Cupcakes". I got the little picture at Barnes and
Noble...they carry them all the time. Then Sherry Buck (Farmgirl sister) sent me one that says "Life is
Uncertain...Eat Dessert First" I love that one too!! It is in my Kitchen.

Again thank you so much...I just love the Treasure you sent to me. I also collect Hearts and you had the
red one on there and hearts in the paper print too.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  08:06:35 AM  Show Profile
Well... I'm still giving the benefit of the doubt, 'cause I know I tend to be later in the month mailing... but no art for June... yet... :)

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

pariscreekfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Corri
Paris MI
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  09:21:20 AM  Show Profile

Peggy Smith,
I just received your absolutely beautiful mail art! I love the wall hanging and it has given me some inspiration and ideas for my next mail art since I am not that great at paper crafts. I will be sticking the word find and pen in my purse to do with my 7 year old daughter next time we are waiting at an appointment and boredom strikes! Haha... It is a dreary day here and you have definitely brightened it! Thank you so much and I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far!
<3 Corri ~Farmgirl Sister #5663
Go to Top of Page

ozarkjammer
Farmgirl in Training

33 Posts

Janíce
AR
USA
33 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  12:42:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather!

I love the beautiful magnet, postcard-size, that you made for me! It's on my fridge now. I also love the cute holsteins and jerseys you sent, with your cat, too. My husband and I would love to have cattle; that is a dream of ours. I also really like what appears to be a rubber-stamped image on the front of the mail art envelope.

Thank you so much, Heather!

I'm pretty certain my lady received her mail from me - a mysterious jr.

Janíce
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  5:06:30 PM  Show Profile
Carol,

so glad ya liked it. It wasnt my finest by all means,,,,,,,so sorry. I had a very hectic family health month....all's well now, but didnt have much time to do anything super great. I do hope ya fine a great place to use it in your new room though !
Take care & God Bless..........

Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  5:38:01 PM  Show Profile
Staci

I wasnt your partner for June, but so hope ya get your item !!! Let us know if not, and we'll all see what we can do, I'm sure, to see ya get somethin special !!!

Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  6:07:21 PM  Show Profile
Corri...so glad that you liked it. She was fun to make for you. I will post one right side up for you.
Good Idea on the Word Search. I keep one in the bathroom at all times. LOL

FRONT

BACK

Hope you are having a wonderful summer. It is HOT and Beautiful Here.

Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

pariscreekfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Corri
Paris MI
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  6:21:33 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Peggy! Seems like I can never get my darn pictures to post the right way! Lol
quote:
Originally posted by LadyInRed

Corri...so glad that you liked it. She was fun to make for you. I will post one right side up for you.
Good Idea on the Word Search. I keep one in the bathroom at all times. LOL

FRONT

BACK

Hope you are having a wonderful summer. It is HOT and Beautiful Here.

Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  04:46:56 AM  Show Profile
Yea!! Thank you Diana G. for the mail art. :) I love the journal, and the jewel sticks will be sticking in some plants later today. That's one of the things I love about mail art - so many great ideas. They are very pretty and fun. My daughter was walking around last night holding them up behind her ears - my favorite martian style. Too cute. Thanks again!

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

MargoR
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Margo
Hurst TX
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  07:14:43 AM  Show Profile
I received wonderful mail art last week. Thank you RoDonna for the beautiful dollies. You wrote that the flowers are made from scraps of a quilt that your great grandmother made. I am honored that you gave me a piece of something so precious. [url=https://flic.kr/p/nUzBAU][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/nUzBAU]Dollies from RoDonna farm girl mail.[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/people//]snow_in_moonlight[/url], on Flickr

Margo Rudder
farm girl sister #1290
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Go to Top of Page

MargoR
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Margo
Hurst TX
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  07:19:17 AM  Show Profile
I received another parcel in the mail that same week. Corri sent me a fun bracelet with a cute bee charm. I tried to take the picture while wearing it but that didn't work too well. Love the summer colors. Thank you! [url=https://flic.kr/p/odRn2M][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/odRn2M]Farm girl bracelet from Corri.[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/people//]snow_in_moonlight[/url], on Flickr

Margo Rudder
farm girl sister #1290
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Go to Top of Page

MargoR
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Margo
Hurst TX
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  07:21:34 AM  Show Profile
A little off topic, can someone tell me or point me to a page that tells me how to post a picture? I've done it before but this time I could only figure out how to bring it in from Flickr and the BBcode shows up too.
Thanks.

Margo Rudder
farm girl sister #1290
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  07:26:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi Margo,
Under "Welcome Wagon" - http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6291
:)

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

GibsonGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Diana
Cottage Grove Oregon
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  11:35:06 AM  Show Profile
Janice:
Thank you very much for the lovely card and tea, I love the wall art too! I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to send out a thank you and I'd post a picture of the card and wall art if I could because they are both so very lovely!
Diana Gibson

Living life in a Grove-y way!
Go to Top of Page

ozarkjammer
Farmgirl in Training

33 Posts

Janíce
AR
USA
33 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  2:50:27 PM  Show Profile
Diana,

I am so glad you like it -- it was a lot of fun to make for you! I have a slightly blurred photo, and if I take some time to do it, I'll post the photo. Otherwise, I am so glad to have this exchange with you in it!

Janíce
Go to Top of Page

pariscreekfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Corri
Paris MI
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  6:49:20 PM  Show Profile
Margo, I hope you enjoy the bracelet. I think I forgot to mention in my card that I named that bracelet 'Dandelion'. It just seemed to fit because of the colors and the bee. :) Anyways, I hope you have a great summer!
Corri
Farmgirl Sister #5663

quote:
Originally posted by MargoR

I received another parcel in the mail that same week. Corri sent me a fun bracelet with a cute bee charm. I tried to take the picture while wearing it but that didn't work too well. Love the summer colors. Thank you! [url=https://flic.kr/p/odRn2M][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/odRn2M]Farm girl bracelet from Corri.[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/people//]snow_in_moonlight[/url], on Flickr

Margo Rudder
farm girl sister #1290
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Go to Top of Page

aliciarazvi
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Alicia
Stevens Point Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2014 :  5:20:50 PM  Show Profile
I just got a beautiful mail art this week, will post pictures and a thank you in a bit... but I didn't know I'd made the sign up for June and hate to think I have a left a lovely farm girl sister waiting on mail art from me. Has there been some mistake? KayDub, can you resend me the address at: aliciarazvi@yahoo.com if it'd been sent and I missed it somehow? To the farmgirl sister still waiting, I am so sorry! I didn't know I was in time for June Art. I will get right on it and send out on Monday! :( Alicia
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2014 :  06:30:23 AM  Show Profile
Alicia, I am sending you the address of your swap partner again :) I will let her know you are running late. No worries.

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Not all who wander are lost.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic June Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page