Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Happy National Small Business Week May 12-16!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Happy National Small Business Week May 12-16! Next Topic  

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6617 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6617 Posts

Posted - May 12 2014 :  07:19:45 AM  Show Profile
To all our Farmgirls who are small business owners and entrepreneurs, I wish you a Happy National Small Business Week! Thank-you for all of your hard work and dedication to offering quality products and services. I know it requires long hours and sleepless nights sometimes. If you know someone who is a small business owner, stop by and wish them well. If they own a store locally, bring them some homemade cookies and a card. Let our hard working owners know we care about them and wish them well this week!!

http://www.sba.gov/nsbw/nsbw

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  04:40:48 AM  Show Profile
Wow, did not know this one existed.....but yes, Thank You to all of you that crank out a living doing your own thing. Keep it going!!! We are proud of you and I am proud to be one of you. So..... HAPPY SMALL BUSINESS WEEK !!!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lucky1
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Liz
Homer OH
USA
52 Posts

Posted - May 18 2014 :  05:35:49 AM  Show Profile
I didn't know about this either--Yay!! My sisters and I started an antiques business last winter, and learned just yesterday that we can move into a second location at a nearby antique mall. So exciting--we've expanded, and in just 5 months. It feeds the soul to offer people items from their past that make them feel cozy, and nostalgic, and warm with memories.

If the only prayer you say in your entire life is "thank you", that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Happy National Small Business Week May 12-16! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page