Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Quilting & Craft Project Books for Barter - TAKEN
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Quilting & Craft Project Books for Barter - TAKEN Next Topic  

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13646 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13646 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  11:59:19 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hey there farmgirls,

I have these books up for barter, in new/excellent condition. I may have copied patterns from a couple of them. Color pictures, with instructions and patterns.

I do not want anything in barter return. EXCEPT I am asking for $5.00 per book to cover postage (and cost of mailer) expense!
If you want ALL of the books they could go in a large flat rate priority box for $20.00, to cover postage and cost of the box.

If you're interested, post here and send me an email. Hope to send them off to new homes.
Thanks much!
CJ

ALL of the quilting books have lots and lots of great ideas and patterns. I believe any quilter would really enjoy them.

-301 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS QUILT BLOCKS, hardcover, by Chri Saffiote,160 pages

-QUILTING FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL DON'T HAVE TIME TO QUILT, by Mari Michell, softcover, 192 pages. Includes some time saving tips.

-CLEVER QUILTS, Making the most of panels, borders and theme prints, by Susan Teegarden Dissmore, softcover, 80 pages.

-QUILTED PROJECTS FOR A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS, hardcover, by Connie Duran,127 pages (photocopies of some patterns as well) Stockings, table runners, mini-quilts, ornaments . . .ideas galore!

-2-HOUR CRAFTING TREASURES, hardcover, edited by Laura Scott, 190 pages. Every imaginable idea for every occasion! Some projects, kids could help with as well.

-GIFTS FROM YOUR SCRAP BASKET, by Gail Lawther, hardcover, 126 pages.25 patchwork,applique and quilting projects for special occasions. Wonderful ideas

-TWO-HOUR SCRAP CRAFTS, by Anita Louise Crane, hardcover, 126 pages.
Great ideas that are more "shabby chic/cottage/vintage" using laces, ribbon . . . you name it. Great book

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on May 02 2014 3:16:00 PM

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  12:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
CJ,
I will take them all. I will send your check to you tomorrow.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13646 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13646 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  12:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
You got it, Becky!
Thanks so much!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Quilting & Craft Project Books for Barter - TAKEN Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page