Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Reclaimed Item Swap - May PARTNERS ASSIGNED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Reclaimed Item Swap - May PARTNERS ASSIGNED Next Topic  

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  11:32:17 AM  Show Profile
Is anyone interested in signing up for the May reclaimed item swap? Sign ups will end May 12 and partners will be assigned by May 13.

For this swap you will each be assigned one partner (unless an odd number signs up and in that instance a volunteer may have two partners, or I will have two partners.)

You will make an item of your choice for your partner using recycled materials. You should not purchase much, if anything, for this project.

In the past we have seen aprons made from jeans, pencil holders made from painted and decoupage tin cans, rolodex from an old book, bird feeders made from recycled bottles, purses made from old material, reclaimed wood boxes, wind chimes made from car parts and other reclaimed materials, mason jar lights and so many more amazing things I can't name them all. Use your imagination, the sky is the limit!

PARTNERS:
Ladybek9756 - kymomma4
ShabinLife - mrssarahhall

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.

Edited by - mrssarahhall on May 12 2014 07:51:38 AM

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2014 :  07:46:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Sign me up Sarah.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2014 :  11:13:01 AM  Show Profile
Great Becky, I have you down! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  10:39:37 AM  Show Profile
Sign me up Sarah. I have loads of upcycled goodies to share. :)

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - May 07 2014 :  06:34:45 AM  Show Profile
I have you down RoDonna! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

ShabinLife
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Janelle
Addy WA
USA
50 Posts

Posted - May 07 2014 :  08:43:08 AM  Show Profile
Sign me up!
Janelle
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - May 14 2014 :  11:37:03 AM  Show Profile
Hi Rebecca! Sending you my info. Excited about being partners!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - May 24 2014 :  5:59:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Janelle,

I have sent a couple emails and haven't heard back from you, so I want to be sure that my messages are reaching you. Please let me know.

Thanks! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

ShabinLife
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Janelle
Addy WA
USA
50 Posts

Posted - May 26 2014 :  6:52:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah,
I've also been trying to email you. I wonder what's going on? I have your package ready to mail. I see you are in Longmont, and I am in Greeley. If you want to just give me a call or text me your address that would be OK too. 970-420-2606.
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - May 29 2014 :  06:36:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi Janelle,

I have no idea what is going on with the emails, I have had a few issues lately with receiving emails so I don't know if yahoo changed something or if I did, but either way I am so glad we finally connected!! :)

I received the wonderful package you sent me last night, Wow!!! The keychain is wonderful! I haven't seen anything quite like it. I sent you an email this morning wondering if you might be interested in doing a trade... my mom would love some silverware items, let me know if you are interested (and if you even receive my email).

My hubby was standing next to me when I opened the package and it was so funny because he picked up the flower holder and said "Cool!" Then he looked at me and said, "What is this?" HA! That IS really cool and I hadn't seen one before. I had to find a mason jar it would fit right off. Now it is sitting on my counter waiting for me to plant the lovely seeds you sent so I can put some flowers in it. :) Thank you Janelle.

Your package is on the way, I am really excited for you to get it and hope you like it.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2014 :  1:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Hi RoDonna,
I have never received your email. Would you please resend.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2014 :  06:38:16 AM  Show Profile
I am having issues with email too. You may want to email Brian and let him know who you are trying to reach, he can forward the email to that person. It seems that forum emails are not working correctly at the moment.

I hope you are able to connect!!!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2014 :  09:53:54 AM  Show Profile
Sorry Becky...I've had trouble with the computer here lately. I did get your email. I have you address and yours is done. I'm hoping to send it out tomorrow in Saturdays mail.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361

www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2014 :  05:18:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
RoDonna,
Your package went in the mail today. Be careful when opening as it is fragile. Hopefully it will arrive unbroken. I tried to pack it so it would.

Becky

Edited by - Ladybek9756 on Jun 17 2014 8:48:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2014 :  3:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
RoDonna,
I have not heard from you for awhile. Did you receive your package? I have not received yours if you sent it.
Becky

Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2014 :  06:36:19 AM  Show Profile
I wished I would have gotten in on this swap. It sounds like it would have been fun!

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2014 :  12:57:41 PM  Show Profile
Becky, Still no word from RoDonna, I don't know why she didn't follow through on this swap, but I am so sorry that you were stiffed!!!! I am sending you something in her place this week, you should not miss out on the swap. :(

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2014 :  12:59:14 PM  Show Profile
Patty, I may start these "Reclaimed Item Swaps" back up in the future, please keep an eye out. In the meantime, I am hosting the "Where there are...." swaps. This month is "Where there are Sheep". If that is something that interests you, we would love to have you join us! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Reclaimed Item Swap - May PARTNERS ASSIGNED Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page