Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 In need of Violet and Nasturtium Seeds
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic In need of Violet and Nasturtium Seeds Next Topic  

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2014 :  06:46:39 AM  Show Profile
I cannot seem to find violet or nasturtium seeds in my area. If any one has some they would like to barter for I would be happy to trade a few handmade cards for them. Or if there are any seeds you need, please let me know and I might just have them.

Thanks!!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
350 Posts

Posted - May 12 2014 :  12:43:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah, I have been on the look out for nasturtium seeds and I did find some. At a local store the other day. I know they are not heirloom or organic but if you are interested I can mail you some as I picked up a couple packs to grow.
Just let me know. I saw some viola, not violet seeds the other day also. I think they are different. little purple and white faced flowers? I though violets are just purple?

Danyel
farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2014 :  5:36:37 PM  Show Profile
I can get nasturium seeds at the store by me. Do you still need some? What kind of violets are you talking about? annual or perennials?

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2014 :  5:20:19 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for the offers ladies! I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner! I haven't been getting my farmgirl connection emails lately, and didn't see that anyone had responded.

I did finally find a couple Nasturtium packets, but am still looking for violets. I am looking for the kind that are edible. My DH loves to cook and recently learned about flowers that are edible. I told him I would try and plant an edible flower bed for him. :) So far we have panseys, lavendar, snap dragons, sun flowers and nasturtiums.

Thanks again for responding, I feel bad that I didn't get back to you sooner. (My email issues seem to be shared with some other farmgirls and they are looking into it for us.)

Hope you are both well!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic In need of Violet and Nasturtium Seeds Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page