Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Technical Support
 signing onto second server
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Technical Support: Previous Topic signing onto second server Next Topic  

Logan Landing Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Catherine
Alpine Alabama
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2014 :  07:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Logan Landing Chick an AOL message  Send Logan Landing Chick a Yahoo! Message
Hi, I am having problems signing on to MJF from another server, ie my phone . I did logout of the nook which was the original problem . Have I tried too many times like with a bank card pin number or what? Help please. Catherine iLogan Landing Chick

Happy glamping!!!

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2014 :  11:06:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Catherine.

It doesn't look like you are locked out or anything.

What phone and version of the phone are you using (and if it's not an iPhone, is it an Android-based phone, or something else)?

Are you using the built-in web browser for the phone? i.e. have you downloaded any 3rd party, optional browser for the internet?
Whatever the browser, it must be able to accept cookies in order to log in.

Otherwise, double-check you're entering your password correctly. Log out of the place you currently can log into, and re-enter your username/password to make sure they are what you think they are. If they aren't, then do the "Forgot your password" routine and we'll see if you can then log in, both on your phone and elsewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Logan Landing Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Catherine
Alpine Alabama
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2014 :  5:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Logan Landing Chick an AOL message  Send Logan Landing Chick a Yahoo! Message
Followed instructions and looked like on phone I had typed in My name and also clicked and added it twice. Thanks, will keep advise on hand. The more I try the more I learn, unfortunately but comes more querky questions. Thank you so much.

Happy glamping!!!
Go to Top of Page

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2014 :  6:44:53 PM  Show Profile
Alright. Well, that was a fairly simple solution.

I'm glad you got it figured out.
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic signing onto second server Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page