Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Gas Drill in my back yard!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Gas Drill in my back yard! Next Topic  

Mimmzie
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Jonna
Caldwell Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  09:28:20 AM  Show Profile
So some of you from Idaho may have seen me last night on the news..ch7.I rent this 20 acre farm 2nd year here. About a week before Christmas in the midst of my pregnant daughters horrible morning sickness People began showing up telling us they were going to do construction. They said they leased the property. WHAT? No word from the Owner,later we are told there was to be a well drilled and it would only take a few weeks and leave a 6x6 box that was fenced off so we could still use the field for livestock.(i have been planning for my first Cows Ever)So far we are coming up on 5 weeks no sign of slowing. Land owner Said and I quote" What they are doing out there docent effect you!" they drill, drive and light the place like a NASA landing strip 24-7 & The media is showing up this is only the 3rd well drilled in Idaho so its an interest.I am used to my quiet and I should be digging up garden beds and fixing pens and hosting my photography clients for picks.All of this is disturbing to me I feel like we are being Cheated and and I am an ant in a Giants lumberyard my opinion and voice is not heard so I guess I am looking for a virtual hug or advice on how to survive the stress. Any one Else have this problem?

You can call me Mimmzie I am not the last one but I am unique. (Farm girl 5443)

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  10:14:25 AM  Show Profile
No advice, but here's a hug ((())))People will do anything for money.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Mimmzie
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Jonna
Caldwell Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  11:45:01 AM  Show Profile
Thank you prariehawk I am feeling a bit better to just have some place to say something,I wish we were getting some perk from this my bf said that I am jealous and ill feel better when they leave. I hope so I don't like the feeling that i get paying my landlord to be her public relations and property manager on land she won't visit.

You can call me Mimmzie I am not the last one but I am unique. (Farm girl 5443)
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Gas Drill in my back yard! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page