Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Second meeting of the Faithful Farm Girls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Second meeting of the Faithful Farm Girls Next Topic  

Quiltsister413
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Mary Jo
Swanton OH
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  05:57:31 AM  Show Profile
We held our 2nd meeting last night (almost snowed out again...in MARCH) and we had two new members join us! We are up to 12 members and growing. I think we are going to have to find a new meeting place if we get much bigger! My table is only so big...but we are loving it!

Some of the girls brought their finished binders and we talked about badges and how to apply for them.

One of our members had mouth surgery and was unable to attend so we all signed a get well soon card for her. Farm Girls support one another!! We would bring her food, but aren't sure what she is able to eat! LOL

We enjoyed some homemade Maple-Pecan Apple Crisp and discussed future meeting times.

Being a Chapter Leader is not too difficult. If anyone would like information on how to start a chapter in your area I would love to share with you on how we started ours. Just message me.

Stay blessed,

Mary Jo - Farmgirl #5559
www.thequiltbear.com
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Second meeting of the Faithful Farm Girls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page