lovingewe
True Blue Farmgirl

212 Posts

marlyn-neleh
norwood Ontario
Canada
212 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  08:30:48 AM  Show Profile
With another 14 inches of snow yesterday the last thing I feel like doing is spring clean. However gardening season will be here soon and then I won't feel like cleaning either! Kind of low on my list I guess, but a desire to get started. I think what is holding me back is that the snow is so high and I LOVE to hang the curtains and quilts on the line outdoors, but as it stands now the snow is half way up the line pole!

Whats a girl to do?

Marlyn
www.cherishedelegance.blogspot.ca

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  2:02:53 PM  Show Profile
The only thing we can do--- Keep praying for warmer weather!!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

http://www.SweetLambHeritage.etsy.com

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep loving. Keep giving. Keep smiling. Keep listening. Keep forgiving. Keep praying
Go to Top of Page

princesspatches
True Blue Farmgirl

431 Posts

arttie
iron mountain michigan
USA
431 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2014 :  07:47:33 AM  Show Profile
I know the feeling. I am in a slump right now. Most of my winter projects are done and I am waiting to do the spring cleaning. And I want to paint my living room and shampoo carpets. But I can't even open windows yet. It is very discouraging.

Again today is going to be cold and flurries. yuck!
Arttie
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2014 :  1:47:45 PM  Show Profile
we keep opening up and starting our spring cleaning and then another cold snap hits. What a weird winter! Makes me wonder what our summer weather is going to look like! Worried about hurricanes, as none have hit SC hard in quite a few years!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

April Whitehair
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

April
Salem WV
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2014 :  6:03:37 PM  Show Profile
We had a 60 degree day the other day so I started spring cleaning. I felt so good and excited, I actually had energy. It had been a long time since I had any energy to do anything. It's been a long, depressing, cold winter. I washed the curtains in a couple rooms and washed windows. Then my cat jumped on my seed starter tray and knocked it off, all 86 new plants all over the floor. After picking all of them up and trying unsuccessfully sort them back out and sweeping up all the dirt and refilling pots with random seeds, I lost all of the spring cleaning spirit. I still have the closet curtain wadded up on the dresser. Then we got more snow and more cold days. An endless winter it seems to me. I need a shot of sunlight to get me started it seems.

AW
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Spring Cleaning Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page