Page: of 2

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  9:07:34 PM  Show Profile
Now Nancy...I should have guessed that you'd be as bee-u-ti-ful on the outside as you are on the inside, BUT GIRL... You are a smokin' hottie!!! I can't believe you are anyone's granny! Oh my goodness, you are seriously beautiful! Tell your husband he should take you out and show you off tomorrow night!
Now, as far as the blog thing goes...I worked all night taking pictures and loading them into my computer, just to find that they won't download into my photobucket account. I am doing things exactly as I alsways have, but the images don't load, or load only halfway. I even emptied my account to see if I needed more room. I think photobucket changed some things now that they offer pro accounts-not for the better I'm afraid. Anyone know of another FREE photo host online? Does your blog provide that Nancy?
Grrrr...I have pictures of my RAOK to share! OK, enough whining!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  11:23:25 PM  Show Profile
RHONDA
Thankyou Thankyou. Just when I thought you might be getting you site up and going so I can see your stuff!! Your asking the wrong person about blog questions, but we do have a lot of wiz bang people around here maybe someone will know about your picture download thing.
I plan on putting a bunch of pictures on mine tomorrow, well that is my Grandaughter will be planning on that as soon as I tell her. Hope you get yours fixed, hey how are your shoulders??
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  11:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
to berries post as other or annonomous then it will let you post no pass word needed. Sorry I didn't notice that post earlier.
to abbasgurl you can down load directly to blogspot you don't need to go through photobucket unless you want to.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  12:04:17 AM  Show Profile
Thanks sunshine! I have another blog, but I may do a blogspot for my business. Being able to download photos directly sure is a plus! I "think" I got my photobucket account fixed. *crosses fingers*
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  06:47:58 AM  Show Profile
Nancy you are so pretty!! I just love seeing pictures of the Farmgirls so I can put a face with a name. Good job on your blog. Another to add to my list! Guess I should update mine soon.

Handmade purses and bath delights at www.rusticcottagecreations.com
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  07:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
nancy jo,
i cant believe you have children 40,etc etc. i too want to know your vitamin or diet regime, and i agree you are a little hottie or hot girl as my girls say.
i thought before the picture that you were in your oate 60's early 70s just because you were so supportive of everyone i just imagined you as the grandma of us all, then when i saw your photo i thought you were in your mid 30s , now im just cornfused , you defy the age thing. you go girl!

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page

~Tracey~
True Blue Farmgirl

351 Posts

Tracey
TN
USA
351 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  07:49:20 AM  Show Profile
I LOVE your home slideshow!! That was fun to see and your farmgirl board is just wonderful!!!

Tracey,
mama to Callum 13, Katie 8, Wil 5.5, Benjamin 3 and Andrew 7 months!!

http://hansenhootenanny.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  07:59:22 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls,
Thanks Tracey, I plan on having my Grandaughter do some more for me, thank God she lives around the corner!!
Anyone else reading this if you want to see my slide show please go look.
Frannie, thanks for all the kind words, did you see Belle in my pictures?
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  4:02:09 PM  Show Profile
I have a new blog, too. I had been wanting to do one but didn't know how. So after seeing all the fun Nancy was having, I knew i could do it too. My grandson came over and set it up and took a pic of me and put it in too. So here it is: http://strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com Let me know what you think. I have to pick the poor boys brain cuz i can't keep him forever.

Life may not be the party we hoped for. but while we are here we might as well dance!

Edited by - Marybeth on Nov 04 2006 5:27:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  1:33:21 PM  Show Profile
Good job Marybeth, one more blog to visit!! Aren't they fun!! I'm jealous, I still can't figure out how to put my mug on my blog, don't know html at all!!!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  6:44:44 PM  Show Profile
Sue, you have a really nice site, what do you mean you can't post your picture? Your site really looks like you know what you are doing, compared to say, oh, ME. I still say you should write a book.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  04:43:17 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, I've tried ever since I started my blogs to post a picture on my profile on blogger, but I guess you have to know html and I don't!! But thanks for the impression that I seem to know what I'm doing, I try, self taught!! LOL Hugs for the encouragement, a book, someday I'll chase that dream!!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  12:47:07 PM  Show Profile
Way to go, Nancy Jo! Your blog and pictures look awesome. And, MaryBeth, yours too! This is great!

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time."
James Taylor
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  3:37:45 PM  Show Profile
Thankyou Rebekah, its a new toy for me, like I needed more things to do, maybe I will calm down in a few weeks, but right now I keep thinking of things I want to take pictures of and put on there, I just put two new ones on tonight. Maybe I will run out of ideas and then it will be things like, this is my silverware drawer, this is our car, but hopefully I will be more creative then that.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic I think I have a blog!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page