Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Easter/Spring Goodie Basket Swap-Thanks & Pix
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter/Spring Goodie Basket Swap-Thanks & Pix Next Topic  

lovecatsandsunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

286 Posts

Tara
Sands of Time SC
USA
286 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2014 :  12:34:51 PM  Show Profile
Post here when you receive your goodies.

Support your local organic farmer.www.localharvest.org
Have you hugged your cat today?

lovecatsandsunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

286 Posts

Tara
Sands of Time SC
USA
286 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  4:17:26 PM  Show Profile
bumping

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2014 :  06:06:14 AM  Show Profile
Tara, Your package went out last week so it should be at your house very soon! I hope you enjoy!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

lovecatsandsunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

286 Posts

Tara
Sands of Time SC
USA
286 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2014 :  11:34:48 AM  Show Profile
Winnie, I just opened the box. I had been away a few days. So now just getting caught up on mail. Thank you so much for the nice goodies. I can't find cord for camera. So I'll describe what I received. There is a cute tin Easter bucket. I can put crafting tools in it. In the bucket there are 2 rainbow pinwheels for plants, a yellow gingham duck(she is on my craft desk), chocolates, a notebook, 2 hummingbird stakes for plants, a sheet of animal stickers and a handmade(by Winnie) crochet chick for denim jacket. Everything is nice and appreciated. Thanks for swapping!

Tara

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2014 :  12:41:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tara, so glad you enjoyed all of your little goodies in the Easer basket swap!! I was hoping the pinwheels and hummingbird feeders might be cute in your upcoming garden plans! It was such fun putting it all together! Happy Spring!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2014 :  6:05:37 PM  Show Profile
I am about 2/3 of the way done with the basket I am putting together for Dee. This is SO fun! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

CanyonArtist
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Heather
Greenville SC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  7:47:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Danyel: Mailed out your Easter Basket today! The PO said it should arrive within the week. Please let me know when it arrives.:) Heather
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  06:35:10 AM  Show Profile
Shelly - I am trying really hard to finish up the last project for your basket. I may be a couple dates late for mailing :/ I will keep you updated!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

hoosiercountry
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

karla
north port fl
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  3:45:47 PM  Show Profile
What a box filled with such amazing things for spring and Easter I received from Marcy. I am unable to post pictures so I will list all the wonderful things a hand crafted birdhouse, a pair of rabbits to sit on the coffee table, a rock with a butterfly and Joy on it, cocoa mix(yum), a hand made fairy garden gate, handmade bunny(adorable), note cards, Easter bunny socks, Easter towel and hot pad, a Mary Jane towel with (farmgirl at heart) on it, which will hang on my rocker, two beautiful handmade pads, one is purple crochet with a butterfly, the other is quilted with blue and yellow hearts. To say thank you seems so little to how much I really like and will treasure my goodies. Thank you Marcy from the bottom of my heart. Hugs Karla
Your box went out today and will be there by Wen.

Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  4:21:56 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather I wanted to reply earlier, just did not get near a computer. thank you so much my box arrived! I waited a whole day to open it because I was to tired to really look and enjoy it. It was packed with so many goodies. I cannot thank you enough. I pray I can get the seeds to grow. And I am going to enjoy the tea. I enjoy a cup every chance I get. the tablet hit my purse, as I am always making noted on post its then wondering where they end up stuck, the biscotti, was delicious I had that with the tea I had made to sip while I opened my box. Perfect timing. I will admit I have not hade the chocolate eggs yet. The box of curly girl matches, I had to show my family as we had just read about her business in the Mary Jane magazine. If I missed anything please forgive me I am enjoying part of it. You box is set to go out on Saturday. Monday at the latest due to my work schedule and trying to get to the post office when they are open.

Danyel
farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  09:59:26 AM  Show Profile
Karla,

I am so glad that everything arrived safely and that you like everything. I always try to pack everything so carefully and things still tend to break. I love crafting and more importantly I love sharing. I am just so tickled that you like what I sent you. I do always try to put a lot of thought into what I send. I will be looking for my box.

much love
big hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Oakie
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Dee
Clay Hill Florida
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  5:23:25 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, I mailed your package out this past week you should get it today or Monday (I hope):)

Dee
Sister #5303
“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.” Sherrilyn Kenyon, Acheron
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  06:36:51 AM  Show Profile
Dee, I received my wonderful Easter presents from you! Thank you SO MUCH! I really adore everything. I especially love all of the little owl items, and the box is just beautiful! I have yours ready but haven't mailed it out yet, I had a family related issue come up and it has set me back a little bit. I am hoping to mail it tomorrow or Wednesday, I apologize for the delay!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  10:10:56 AM  Show Profile
Denise Ann, I mailed your package Friday and it should arrive by Wednesday.

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  09:27:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Karla,

I want to say thank you so very much for the amazing basket that you sent me. I did send you an email but I also wanted to thank you here. I just love everything. The lovely chicken kitchen mitts are tucked in the kitchen, the candles are displayed on a shelf and the beautiful ceramic chicken is displayed in my craft room on a sewing box. Then of course there is the beautiful basket itself which is displayed in my room and will not be moved. The eggs hanging from it are my unfufilled wishes that I have yet to make come true!! I love the Easter table runner and have that displayed under a few of my dolls, the lovely ceramic pitcher complete with a ton of pens and pencils is displayed in my room along with the beautiful country chicken apron that you sent me. Again, I cannot thank you enough, You truly made my day and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

much love,
big hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  10:16:35 AM  Show Profile
Shelly - your basket is on its way - please let me know when you get it :)

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  6:16:00 PM  Show Profile
Christa-I did receive my Easter basket today. I want to say that it made my day today. I Love everything you included. My bunny made out towels and wash cloths is so cute. I always need garden gloves. Boy do I ever LOVE seeds. The marshmallows look so darn cute and my girls already have dibs on each of them. My kitchen witch is adorable. Love the bright hand towel and the bees wax candles. Note cards and note pad are always needed. Peach/mango candle smells wonderful. Note card/picture holder is so useful. I am going to love my chocolate coved ginger, I have never tried that and will get to tonight. The pendant is beautiful. The absolute most special, is your ever so charming clay bunny LOVE it! Thank you for everything,

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~

Edited by - lovinRchickens on Mar 26 2014 6:47:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

hoosiercountry
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

karla
north port fl
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  1:13:15 PM  Show Profile
Marcy I am glad you liked the goodies and again thank you for all you gave me and making this a super swap. Hugs
I want to give a BIG Thank you to Tara for being our hostess of this swap. Karla
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2014 :  6:14:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Portia,
I received my box yesterday, how cute!!! I love all of the fun Easter goodies and decorations you sent!! I have the basket and goodies on display in my dining room, I will try to send a picture, this has not been working for me lately..... We finally had a lovely day in Minnesota today, 42 degrees at my house with beautiful sunshine, much needed!!
Again thank you for the fun swap!!
Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  07:47:31 AM  Show Profile
Denise Ann, I sent you a thank you in your email. I love everything: stickers, candy, ribbon, beautiful earrings, gorgeous Easter ornament, napkins, sunflower seeds in pot, Easter baking items, and the list keeps going! I love everything!!! Thanks again sooo much.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Dee
Clay Hill Florida
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2014 :  06:59:16 AM  Show Profile

I just received my Easter/spring backset from Sarah. I love it!!!!! I can not wait for lent to be over so I can have the chocolate bar. Everything is nice and girly so I know my teenage sons will not touch any of it.. :^)

Dee
Sister #5303
TripleStarHomestead.com
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2014 :  06:24:47 AM  Show Profile
Dee, I am so glad that you like everything! I had so much fun putting it together for you! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

lovecatsandsunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

286 Posts

Tara
Sands of Time SC
USA
286 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2014 :  9:12:10 PM  Show Profile

Hello Betty. Thanks so much for all the goodies. I picked up my mail Wed, but am sick so opened box today. Everything was wrapped in pretty tissue paper. I received a yello chick basket( it's going to hold crafting tools), dragonfly decoration for garden, green jute twine, stationery/note pad, sunflowers seeds, a chicken button and assortment of Easter buttons, butterfly to hang up(it's on my craft desk, handmade yo=yo's, Betty embroidered a tea towel with yellow flowers and pink tea cup, chocolates( ate one earlier), washi tape and the nicest smelling soap. I'll use the soap to wash up after playing in my flower gardens. Betty, everything is nice and appreciated!! You are a generous farmgirl! I feel spoiled!! Thanks so much for the swapping goodies!!

Tara

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter/Spring Goodie Basket Swap-Thanks & Pix Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page