Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Scared--not sure why
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Scared--not sure why Next Topic  

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  8:16:34 PM  Show Profile
But I could use some prayers. This incident with the person putting my mail on hold is really starting to scare me. If she did that, what else might she do? And what's going to happen if this ends up in court? That's not what I wanted--I just wanted to know WHO and WHY. I don't want to see anyone go to jail. Maybe they'll just fine her. It makes me feel nervous.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  9:33:44 PM  Show Profile
That's a federal crime, any one past the first grade knows this (I actually learned that in first grade in brownie scouts!). So she should go to prison... cause that is completely scary... that is weird and off, and scary!

http://www.heathersprairie.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  10:55:31 PM  Show Profile
Is this a postal worker?

Talk to their Supervisor, ask around to see if that has happened to any one else.

I will send prayers up for you. Take care

Blessings
Darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  04:27:50 AM  Show Profile
Cindy,
Keeping you in my prayers and yes, I agree, very scary!! Keeping you close to my heart!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  3:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Cindy,
It is scary and there is SO much stuff happening out there that is scary! I will be continuing my prayers for you!
Hope you find some resolution and peace with this!
PRAYING!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  6:55:32 PM  Show Profile
I will be praying for you and I'm sorry you are going through this.
Ask God for safety and wisdom in knowing what to do next. He
will hold you close as He always does.
Again, I'm sorry.

Always be joyful; never stop praying; be thankful in all circumstances.
1Thessalonians 5:16-18
Jenny,
Blessed Farmgirl #4359
FGOM October 2013
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  08:30:42 AM  Show Profile
Bottom line is, you have to keep yourself safe. By doing that you will keep others safe. It is a federal crime. If it goes to trial you have nothing to fear as long as you tell the truth. Get some legal advice and then proceed as appropriate. You are being harassed. Make it stop.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  11:24:06 PM  Show Profile
well, I've found out the USPS has exhausted their search for this person. I was originally told by the rude supervisor at my local post office that this person had gone on-line and put my mail on hold. I just found out from the postal inspector investigating the case that this person called an 800 number and did it over the phone. Too much time has passed for the postal service to check the caller ID or check the voice message. I did contact my friend whom I believe knows this person, and I left a message. I don't handle stress well and this is driving me batty. I can't sleep and when I did try to sleep earlier, I had a dream that I left my purse somewhere, and when I went back for it, my ID was gone, my debit card was gone, my keys to my new car were gone--I was freaking out and it was just a dream! The police won't help (since it's a postal matter) and I don't know where else to turn. I've been praying but I'm not sure for what. For resolution? For peace of mind? For insight? I don't know.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  08:24:04 AM  Show Profile
Okay, time to call in the Big Dogs.

Write a paper letter about your situation to the Post Master General. Send along paper copies of all the correspondence you have gathered and any notes of the phone calls made. Include the name's and contact information of anyone you have spoken with. At the bottom of the letter, under your signature, put

cc: Your State Attorney General
Your Senator
Your Other Senator
Your Representative

Make copies of everything and send it all out. You will for sure get some kind of action.

I've done this and it really works.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  08:32:57 AM  Show Profile
good idea marie

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  1:05:03 PM  Show Profile
I have already contacted my Representative. He's the one that got the ball rolling. I guess I'll have to call his office and see if there's any possible way to track down this person. In a way, I feel like I'm being stalked.
Cindy

Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Scared--not sure why Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page