Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Chapter needs a new leader
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapter needs a new leader Next Topic  

knitnick
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Joy
Springfield KY
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2014 :  5:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Send knitnick a Yahoo! Message
Hi All,
I had started a chapter in Springfield, KY, but have since moved out of state. I have looked but can't seem to figure out how to either get it "closed out" or give it to someone else. I had thought it was gone by now, but I just got an email inquiry today, so there's someone in Danville looking to connect. I don't have any folks who participated (never did, really) so it's a non-chapter, but I hate to have it still showing up in the listings...so, any idea how to get it closed out or given to someone who can do something with it?
Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.
Joy

aeminasian
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Alice
Danbury Connecticut
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2014 :  8:31:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Joy,

I think you can just send an email to Brian to close out your chapter if you don't have anyone else to take it over. His email is: brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org

All the best to you!

Alice

Farmgirl #12
http://aliceswonderfullife.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

knitnick
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Joy
Springfield KY
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2014 :  6:33:48 PM  Show Profile  Send knitnick a Yahoo! Message
Thanks so much! I will do that right now!
Joy

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapter needs a new leader Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page