Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 WINTER Farmgirl Sisterhood Day of Prayer Jan. 17th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic WINTER Farmgirl Sisterhood Day of Prayer Jan. 17th Next Topic
Page: of 3

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  06:47:04 AM  Show Profile

Happy New Year!!!I would like to thank God for all His many blessings in the past year...I look forward to everything He is going to do for all of us in the upcoming year of 2014...Therefore...it is time for our Winter Farm Girl Sisterhood Day of Prayer!

Jenny(aunt smelly) and I have discussed what a wonderful response we had for the Farm Girl Day of Prayer this past October 17th. I know that many of us faced a lot of struggles with different issues this past year. We feel prayer is much needed at this time...and most of all we know that God hears us when we earnestly pray and seek His face.

So...our Winter Day of Prayer will be Friday, January 17th. Please join us on this very special day!

I am asking that everyone put Connie's(Killarney)cousin Melissa on their prayer list. She is facing some difficult days ahead and needs our thoughts and most of all our support of prayer...

Please sign up showing your support...

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  07:53:43 AM  Show Profile
Definitely count me in!!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  09:02:36 AM  Show Profile
I would not want to be anywhere else but here! sharing with My Dear Farm Sisters in Prayer! and Thank you for adding Melissa, I know there are so many needs from all of us for Family and Friends and our Country!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  10:30:38 AM  Show Profile
Count me in, too, girls - definitely! Thank you!!!! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  10:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Count me in for this wonderful event.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  11:36:03 AM  Show Profile
Count me in too Judy :) Thank you!

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  11:42:42 AM  Show Profile
I would like to join all of you again as well.
Thank you.

"LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% WHAT YOU DO WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU." ~ANONYMOUS~"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  4:05:44 PM  Show Profile
I would also like to be included again- so, wonderful to be praying for everyone- fills my heart!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  5:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
You can count on me as well!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  6:10:50 PM  Show Profile

Thanks girls! Please pass the word around since it's only a couple of weeks away...

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2014 :  06:43:15 AM  Show Profile
Please add me again. I loved our prayer day in October. It was so uplifting. I am posting this to my datebook and the phone calendar so I wont forget. Blessings to all and even more to those that will join us on January 17th. I will be adding your names to my prayer journal as you add your names to this post. Hugs and prayers, Daizy.

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2014 :  07:38:17 AM  Show Profile
Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't been on as much lately- the holidays and work have been a little overwhelming this year for me. I'm not sure why.
I was so happy that Judy suggested another day of prayer.
I have resolved this year to think positively, read my Bible and pray even more.
If anyone would like a "Bible in a Year" tract, please email me your address. I bought a bunch to put into Christmas cards. I have some left.
God's so good.

I would like to think that I will die a heroic death, but it's more likely I'll trip over my cat and choke on a spoonful of frosting.
Jenny, Blessed Farmgirl #4359
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  12:26:14 PM  Show Profile
I would love to be counted in our day of prayer.

It is so good for everyone with all that is going on in the world we really need it for us and our Country.

Yes please count me in.

I would love to have prayer for an upcoming large bill from the past.

blessings

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  1:25:07 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,
I'll keep your big bill in my prayers! I know how that can weigh on your mind.
Years before my daughter was born my husband and I had to claim bankruptcy due
to a small restaurant we owned. The bills never kept coming. It was a trying time.
I wasn't really in tune with God at that time, as I should have been, and He still saw us through.
He sure does love his children.

I would like to think that I will die a heroic death, but it's more likely I'll trip over my cat and choke on a spoonful of frosting.
Jenny, Blessed Farmgirl #4359
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  1:26:28 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Jenny.

and be careful of that spoonful of frosting.

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Jan 05 2014 1:27:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  5:42:52 PM  Show Profile
Judy
Please count me in. I loved our October day of prayer. Please continue to pray for my dear SIL.
Darlene, prayers for your circumstances are going up. What a wonderful strong group of praying farmgirls we have here.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  5:59:28 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Kelly and I sent you an email.
blessing
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  09:15:02 AM  Show Profile
Judy, count me in! This is wonderful.

Hugs,
Portia

I ask for prayers for several unspoken issues. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  10:12:15 AM  Show Profile
I have a large prayer request for a lady I know, I just unfriended here from my facebook recently because she changed so much from when I first met her.
Her name is Patty and when I first met her was when I worked at another school where she was bringing her son. She was homeschooling her son.

Anyway she was a Christian and married to another Christian whose father is a Baptist minister, She went to a Baptist church in the area and sang at the church and very involved, well her husband turned to Wicken and had friends through them and she is changing to that direction and now she is promoting all that is wrong going on today, abortion, homosexuality, and many other things going on now and in the recent past. I just don't believe in any of that and it was making me very sad that Satan has taken her and her family over like this and I thought maybe with strong prayer maybe things could turn around for them again.

I am asking for prayer from everyone on the 17th because I know that prayer is stonger with numbers and this needs a stonger prayer than I can do. I would like to see Satan's chains being broken on this family...

Thank you
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  11:52:28 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Please include my husband Kenneth in your prayers. He is having back surgery again tomorrow morning. This will be his 6th. The doc is a little concerned over the procedure.

Thank you,
Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

carolj
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Carol
Waynesboro Georgia
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  12:13:23 PM  Show Profile
I would like to be included in this day of prayer. Is there anything special I should do that day besides pray?
Debi, I will be praying for you and your husband. My husband Billy has had several back surgeries including one to fuse all the vertebrae in his neck this past October. I can truly sympathize.

I am also from Georgia. Is Waynesboro anywhere near Danielsville?

Carol

Blessings,

Carol
Farmgirl 1823

Sow what you want to reap.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  12:39:00 PM  Show Profile
I will be praying for your husband Kenneth, tomorrow Debi that the surgery goes well and that God is guiding his hand during the surgery, and prayers for you as well carol.

blessings
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  1:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I would like to add my prayer request. First for my husband and finding work that meet with his needs emotionally and our needs financially. Second for his family to find their way back to the Lord and lose their evil nature towards my husband and me. And finally for my mother-in-law. She broke her foot yesterday and she is 91. Pray for continued healing and easing her anguish over the division of her children.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  6:56:06 PM  Show Profile
I would love to join in. I will be happy to join my farmgirl sisters in prayer.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  9:04:15 PM  Show Profile
91 wow, My prayers are going up for her healing of her foot and that her family will turn around and realize what they are doing and bring the family back together as a closer family,
May God be with you all.
blessings
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

carolj
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Carol
Waynesboro Georgia
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  09:00:32 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Darlene. Rebecca, I'll be praying for you and your family. My prayer for my daughter has been for God to provide the "right" job. I'll add your husband to that. Also, will be praying for the healing of your family.

Blessings,

Carol
Farmgirl 1823

Sow what you want to reap.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic WINTER Farmgirl Sisterhood Day of Prayer Jan. 17th Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page