ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2014 :  08:58:15 AM  Show Profile
Thanks to Debbie and Marlene for their beautiful cards I received yesterday. Debbie, yours was so pretty and so typical of anything you do!

Marlene, yours was precious with that cute, cute puppy. How did you know I love doggies?

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2014 :  08:59:18 AM  Show Profile
Christa, I recieved your gorgeous card today. You are so creative! And, that saying was right on. You did a wonderful job.
Thank you so much.

Hugs,
Porti

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2014 :  08:59:59 AM  Show Profile
Ha, Ha, Christa. Can't even spell my name correctly today!!

Portia

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5191 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5191 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2014 :  11:38:50 AM  Show Profile
It was so wonderful to get Valentines out of the Mail box Friday from Sharon, Christa, and Debbie Main. My daughter, Holly was over and she said, "Oh, Mom these are so beautiful!" Your so lucky to have found MJF and I said, "yes I know!" I am so blessed!!!

My dining room is so Festive, with Farm Girl Decorations! I work at the table all the time, so I enjoy looking at all your artwork everyday!

Hugs!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2014 :  12:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Today in the mail I received a card from Debbie and Christa. Connie has the pictures posted. I loved the cards and they are being displayed on my wall between the living room and kitchen, so every time I walk through I can stop and look at them. I love the fact that they are from all over the US.
This has been a really fun swap.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2014 :  2:51:07 PM  Show Profile
Today I received valentines from Marlene, Linda, and Christa. Love them! Christa, I can tell you have a Cricut because I have the same cartridge and use those cute scalloped hearts often myself! :) Linda, I LOVE the die cuts you included in the card!! Very lovely!

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5191 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5191 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2014 :  10:07:52 AM  Show Profile

Marlene, Thank you for the Sweet Valentine with our Fur babies on it! I loved your Stamp too!
Hugs!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2014 :  1:25:40 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful....everyone. Great job from all. Very talented individuals....never ceases to amaze me!

Found some of that wonderful chocolate/strawberry tea this weekend at my local Christmas Tree Shop.... Not the same brand but tastes the same. Also, they had chocolate banana and some others.

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2014 :  4:36:55 PM  Show Profile
I have received beautiful cards from Marlene and Christa. Thank you both for such wonderful cards! This is such a fun swap and I love seeing have everyone has come up with. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2014 :  2:02:45 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Marlene, the baby animals are cute!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2014 :  2:50:49 PM  Show Profile
Thank You for all the wonderful valentines ladies ~!!!! I love them all.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2014 :  10:20:20 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Linda and Christa for the pretty valentines!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  05:26:42 AM  Show Profile
The Valentines are bringing me such joy- when I was in grade school decorating the shoebox to have Valentines delivered by my classmates! So much fun!!
Portia- thank you so much for hosting this fun swap- brings back so many wonderful memories!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  10:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Lori,
Thank you for the very cute valentines card. I love going to my mailbox and finding a new card in there.

Portia, Thank you for hosting this fun swap.

Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  12:29:17 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I received your precious Valentine card today. I love the pink on Kraft paper. The little hearts just burst out!

And, you are welcome. I love hosting.

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  12:34:44 PM  Show Profile
To everyone who has thanked me for hosting: You are soooo welcome. I enjoy it even though my computer acts naughty sometimes and I have to re-send things! It helps keep me busy as I have finally decided that God really wants me to be retired...even though I didn't plan to when I moved here almost three years ago. I spent a lifetime in education and still miss it some, plus I have tons of energy but I am shifting that energy to other areas now, especially helping do many things at my church. Our 2 grown children still live at home...one in college and the other starting his Masters, so there are still things to do at home...even though they help bunches. My husband still works, though. So, these swaps keep me jumping!Thanks to everyone who joins and makes them so much fun!!!

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5191 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5191 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2014 :  11:51:04 AM  Show Profile
VI got beautiful cards from Lori and Linda! I am soooooooooo loving all my valentines!
Hugs!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2014 :  08:07:07 AM  Show Profile
Hello girls :)

I received some beautiful cards this past week from Lori, Shelly and Debbie! They are all just beautiful, thank you!!!

Ladies it has been so much fun going to the mailbox and not only finding fun mail but beautiful mail too! I love seeing how creative everyone is :)

Thank you girls!

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2014 :  11:08:01 AM  Show Profile
What fun these swaps are. I joined 2 Valentine Swaps and made 30 cards. I love it. Every single card is so unique and each farmgirl ia so creative. these are the ones I received so far.

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

CanyonArtist
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Heather
Greenville SC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2014 :  12:40:55 PM  Show Profile
Hello Ladies: Rv'd a lovely hand-painted card from Carrie and a sweet doily card from Miss Sue today. Thank you!!
Has any one rev'd my valentines yet? I am getting worried. They must have gone the circuitous route. Please let me know when one arrives in your mailbox! Ps Can someone tell me how to submit a photo on this site? Thank you. Heather

Edited by - CanyonArtist on Feb 08 2014 12:43:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2014 :  1:06:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather :)

I think that you are in the other Valentine Swap at this link:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65357

When I participate in a swap I like to subscribe to the topic so I can keep up on things too. When you reply you should see a link that you can click on in red that has a pencil icon and the words Subscribe to this topic.

For adding photos, when starting a thread or replying you can see another icon of a photo (pale yellow with a mountain I think), click on that and then you will have the option to browse for a photo and upload :)

Hope this helps!

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CanyonArtist
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Heather
Greenville SC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2014 :  8:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Oops! Thank you Sharon! You are right, I am on the other link! I did subscribe but must have gotten the two confused....thank you for setting me straight!!! I'll check there to see if my valentines have landed!!! Thank you for the photo upload link, too. Heather
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2014 :  6:41:51 PM  Show Profile
Lori,
Thank you for the cute valentine!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  4:15:48 PM  Show Profile
thank you for all of the precious Valentines- they have brightened each day of mine...not only fun to make but so fun to check the mailbox each day!! Thank you so much sisters!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  5:11:02 PM  Show Profile
This has to be one of my favorite swaps! So much fun getting all of the different valentines! Thank you to everyone for filling my mailbox with your beautiful creations!!

Emily
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Valentine Card Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page