Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for Melissa- update 2 -5-15
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Melissa- update 2 -5-15 Next Topic
Page: of 12

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2014 :  1:38:46 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Joey and Judy!! I will email you Joey! She loves mail!!
Hugs!!!
Connie
Imagine....#3392

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2014 :  8:18:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh how I pray for Melissa! Her smile is of the most beautiful treasures on this earth!! Thank you for sharing and sending every prayer and lots of love to Melissa and the family!!

lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2014 :  06:40:54 AM  Show Profile
Love seeing the pictures and Melissa's beautiful, encouraging smile.
Please send her my love and to you also!

Ignore the rain,
Look for the rainbow.
Jenny,
Blessed Farmgirl #4359
FGOM October 2013
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 05 2014 :  9:32:08 PM  Show Profile
Connie: I've been away from the MJF for almost a year. My hubby and I moved to Texas. To took a while to settle in. I just had internet service installed last week. I am now going back and reading most of the postings that I've missed. I went through all nine pages on this thread. I am and will continue to pray for Melissa. What a beautiful woman she is! I loved her cat. I, too, have a Ragdoll cat.
How is Melissa doing now? And how are you doing. Hugs to both of you.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - May 08 2014 :  5:09:13 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Marly! and Thank you so much!

Melissa had a Pet Scan today before her chemo treatment. My Holly is in town this week, and went with her today. She will get the results in a few days.
I cannot ever, ever, THANK YOU! enough for your prayers for Melissa and myself and my family!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - May 08 2014 :  7:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Connie,
I missed this post. I am a breast cancer survivor myself. Diagnosed 2011, surgery 2011, chemo and radiation 2011 and 2012. On the 5 year pill since 2012. I told all 3 of my doctors that God came first, they came 2nd and the rest would fall in place. I owe all Glory to God for letting me go through it with His Grace. Melissa is the daughter of a King and He will make Beauty out of these Ashes. My heart breaks for her having to endure this but she will come out of this stronger and be a testament to her Lord. I did. My prayers for her and all of you going through this with her. I will email you for her address.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - May 09 2014 :  07:35:43 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, Bless your Heart! Thank you so much!

I love that! When Satan's knocking at your door, just say, "Jesus , will you get that for me! Your so right! "GOD FIRST"!

I heard one at Bible study this week, "Satan does not even have the keys to his own house, GOD DOES!!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 09 2014 :  11:08:41 AM  Show Profile
Still praying, Connie! I hope all goes well with her PET scan! Please keep us posted! Hugs and love - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  1:30:39 PM  Show Profile
Melissa got her Pet Scan results today! Praise God! No tumors!!!!!! Thank you so much for your continued prayers and also a BIG HUG !!!from Melissa!
She is going with her best friend, to her family's farm in Illinois for the weekend! I'm soooooooo Happy for her!!!!

BIG HUG! XOXOXOX
Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on May 15 2014 1:31:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  1:49:41 PM  Show Profile
Praise God! How wonderful to hear that, I am so happy for her.

It is so great that they can cure tumors like that now, where they weren't able to back in the 1990's.
Praise God!

Continuing praying.
hugs and blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Jun 05 2014 8:36:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  1:58:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, Connie! I've got CHILLS! Praise God! I will definitely continue to pray! Please give her a big "high five" and hug for me! Let's keep the good going!!!

Hugs and love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  2:28:06 PM  Show Profile
God is so awesome! Love seeing His hand at work!!!! i am seriously sitting here crying! Praising God and will continue to pray!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  4:26:31 PM  Show Profile
Nini, Thank you!! I got Chills, Tears, at the same time! Big hug Shannon, and Darlene and Thanks for all your prayers and all of you fabulous Girls!! Teri, Winnie, Heather, Peggy, Jenny, Portia, Sharon, Kem, Ceejay, Marlee, Judy M., Judy Z. Betty ,Judith L. Lori, Lisa, Prairiehawk, Emily, Beth, Maddie, Roxanne, Darlene-healing Touch, Linda,Mary B., Kelly, Bear 5, all of you who read this forum!

Melissa ask me to say," High 5 back to NIni" and "Big Hugs" to everyone!! and how much all your prayers and cards and the most amazing hand made things she has ever seen, have meant to her, and that she so wants to be a Farm Girl too!!

There has not been a time, that I have seen her or her mom ,that she did not mentioned that she got farm Girl mail or to please let you all know how much she appreciates those PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXXO Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on May 15 2014 4:28:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  5:57:59 PM  Show Profile
God is SOOOOOOO good! What wonderful news. And to feel up to a weekend trip!!! I pray that God continues to remove all the cancer and heal Melissa. Thank you for keeping us updated Connie.
Hugs to all,

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 16 2014 :  08:02:20 AM  Show Profile

This is the most wonderful news!!!God is so alive in Melissa:):):)so happy to hear how far He has brought her through this battle...we have heard of prayer making such a difference in lives here on the farm in the past couple of years:):):)

God is so faithful!!!

Hugs!

Judy

PLANT SEEDS OF KINDNESS EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - May 16 2014 :  11:48:04 PM  Show Profile
Praise God! He is soooo awesome! I am so happy for Melissa and all her family.

Our God is an awesome God and He reigns forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  2:31:36 PM  Show Profile
Ragdoll cat hugs to Melissa!!!!! I think she'll know what I mean. Portia is right on, Praise God.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  5:42:16 PM  Show Profile
Indeed!! Praise God...and the prayers are continuing...

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 31 2014 :  06:13:39 AM  Show Profile
Connie,
I am so grateful to hear of Melissa's results. Praise God!!!!! He is so awesome and I am thankful that Melissa is doing better.

Darlene (Healing Touch),
Thank you for your faithfulness to the Lord and giving glory to Him :)

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2014 :  5:56:53 PM  Show Profile
Thanks! for continued prayers! I get a blessing just reading all your comments! Melissa has 4 more chemo treatments to go! This Saturday, we are all going to her mom's house where the The Pink Ribbon Fire Truck from Downtown Memphis Fire station will pick up 8 of us and we will come riding up to her house on the PINK fire truck! She has no idea! They will then take her for a ride!! She thinks her mom is coming to pick her up at 11 am to go to Lunch! I will post Pictures on Sunday. She has seen the Fire Truck at the 5K walks and fund raisers, but to see it pull up in her driveway will be a surprise!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2014 :  12:51:48 PM  Show Profile
That should be a wonderful surprise for Melissa! I hope you all have a lot of fun :)
Hugs,

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2014 :  6:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Connie,

PTL Melissa is doing well and her pet scan was clean. Every time I go somewhere I find someone else who has or had breast cancer. The teller at the bank told me my hair looked beautiful today. She had my license for a transaction and I said better than my hair on there. I had no hair from the chemo.She said I had no hair from chemo too. It will be a Blessing for Melissa when the chemo is over! God is so good and answers our prayers. There are many survivors and she will be one too! Continued prayers. I'm glad you both liked what I sent you.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2014 :  8:01:39 PM  Show Profile
Prayers for Melissa continue and Praise be to God that she is doing so well.

Prayers for you too Connie

Prayers going up for you too Darlene.

blessings and hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2014 :  11:43:52 AM  Show Profile
Oh Connie, Saturday's surprise for Melissa sounds perfect! Everyone is going to have such a grand time and it will be a photo opt for sure. Glad to hear she is almost finished chemo and doing well too! More prayers coming for the rest of the journey in treatment!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5078 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5078 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2014 :  2:30:34 PM  Show Profile
It was a blessing just to be there!! Melissa had no idea they were coming! neighbors walked from 3 streets over to follow the fire truck! She has 3 chemo treatments to go and then a break and 5 weeks of radiation treatment every day! Please keep those prayers coming!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Melissa- update 2 -5-15 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page