Oakie
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Dee
Clay Hill Florida
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  5:42:34 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, Your Stocking is on its way to you. You should get it on Monday.

Dee
Sister #5303
“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.” Sherrilyn Kenyon, Acheron
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  6:18:43 PM  Show Profile
Dee - That is when you should get yours as well :) Praying you enjoy it!
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  09:47:31 AM  Show Profile
Winnie,

The postman delivered me the most wonderful of boxes!! Oh, I am a spoiled farmgirl. Thank you so much for everything. My boys started in on the candy (I did too) love the teddy bear (I collect Boyds so it fit right in with my collection) love the stocking (very country looking) the santa is now hanging in my craftroom and I have been dying for a pair of fingerless gloves. I usually take my ipod when I go for my walks and regular gloves will not let me change the music so I usually do not bring gloves. But now my hands can stay warm and I can change my music Thank you so much for being such a wonderful swap partner

big hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ImaginationsInClay?
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  10:50:43 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna, just checking to see if your stocking has arrived. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

lovecatsandsunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

286 Posts

Tara
Sands of Time SC
USA
286 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  1:15:30 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, your stocking is on it's way!!! I sent you email with tracking number. I hope I did well and you will be happy with everything!

Tara

Support your local organic farmer.www.localharvest.org
Have you hugged your cat today?
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3478 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3478 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  3:25:12 PM  Show Profile
Tara
I am sure I will love it. I will post when it arrives. Hope yours is there today or maybe tomorrow.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Dee
Clay Hill Florida
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  3:33:47 PM  Show Profile

I received my stocking today and it was awesome!!!! Shannon you really out did yourself. Thank you so much for thought and gifts that were in it. I hope your family have a very Blessed Christmas and a safe Happy New Year.

Dee
Sister #5303
“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.” Sherrilyn Kenyon, Acheron
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  02:22:06 AM  Show Profile
Denise and Debra, yours will be going off today...Hope you enjoy it!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  12:08:37 PM  Show Profile
Dee, I just received my box - and WOW! You blew my mind! I needed something uplifting today and you really out did yourself! The stocking is just darling and all the snowmen items were great! I absolutely love the primitive ornaments! Love love love the different soaps - I would love so "know how" on how to make my own!!! Thank you so very very much! Merry Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  12:56:19 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, Sent your package out on Monday. Had some family business to take care of and wasn't able to post until now.

THANK YOU!!!! for my package. I was sooooo excited when I opened it. What a cute Stocking. Love it. The tiny scissors don't show up in the picture, but they are adorable and they really cut paper. They are on the stocking. The tea cup is very pretty and the tea is delicious. You were so thoughtful and generous. Can't wait to make something out of the ribbon like yarn. It's so pretty. The ornaments are hung and some of the goodies eaten. The snowman is added to my collection. I will have fun with the fat quarters and buttons. Everything is just right Thanks Again!!!!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Lavender Rose

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread

Edited by - Lavender Rose on Dec 11 2013 6:49:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  9:08:10 PM  Show Profile
Glad to see people are getting their stockings!

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3478 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3478 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  6:26:26 PM  Show Profile
Tara
I received my wonderful stocking today. Boy did you spoil me. The stocking is so pretty and will be hung as soon as I post this. It was so nice of you to personalize me a bookmark and tag. I love snow people. I love the bath products and will use so soon. The boxes filled with candles are so lovely. The paper, note cards, stamp, stickers, and card making snip and bits are so delightful. Paper crafting has peaked my interest lately so it is all so handy to have. I love the paper envelope filled with tea and cocoa, it gives me more ideas to try and make myself. All tea and cocoa have been spoken for here as is all the Christmas candy. The flower seeds will all be planted out, in hopes to invite more butterflies next season. Tara thank you so much for a wonderful Christmas stocking. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7631 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7631 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2013 :  10:58:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda
I am so glad you liked everything in your stocking, especially the tiny scissors, teacup and saucer and all.
I received your package yesterday and took pictures and will post when I get on my own computer in January. I am not opening my beautiful stocking until Christmas so I will let you know after I do but I know it will be fun and will love everything.
Thanks for the being my swap partner.
You have a wonderful Christmas and I sent to a card.
Take care and Thank you once again.

Blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2013 :  2:30:33 PM  Show Profile
Mary, I just saw your post and I am so happy that you enjoyed all of the stocking goodies! It was great fun putting it all together. I love fingerless gloves too and so glad that they will come in handy to you this winter.

Winnie#3109
Go to Top of Page

lovecatsandsunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

286 Posts

Tara
Sands of Time SC
USA
286 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2013 :  3:41:29 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, Thanks for the stocking and the goodies. I'm using the hello kitty tumbler right now. Happy New Year!

Tara

Support your local organic farmer.www.localharvest.org
Have you hugged your cat today?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Stocking Swap Partners POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page