Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Big score this weekend!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Big score this weekend! Next Topic  

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2013 :  07:09:43 AM  Show Profile
Got a phone call from a friend of mine Friday evening asking me to call her right away or definitely before 8:45 in the morning. So, I called her at 8:00 in the morning. She told me to get myself over to an amazing garage sale. High quality quilting fabrics for $2.00 a yard. Oh, my goodness. Poor husband went with me because we had to go look for flooring after that and he just walked around carrying all the fabric for me. So, much beautiful fabric there and it was hard to leave some of it behind. The bonus part was that it was raising funds to support the quilting ministry at a local women's prison.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2013 :  07:16:37 AM  Show Profile
Great opportunity for you, and what a blessing to help that ministry!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, a bunny, 1 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Big score this weekend! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page