LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2013 :  3:05:12 PM  Show Profile

Carol...thanks for letting me know that you got it.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 22 2013 8:10:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2013 :  08:34:23 AM  Show Profile
Vanessa,
Just a note to brag on the wonderful apron and poem I received from you. It was perfect. Lovely fall leaves appliqued on the front. Makes me homesick for the midwest. Central Texas leaves turn from green to brown and fall. Not much beauty there.

I will get a pictures of the fantastic apron asap and get it posted. Thank you so much for a wonderful November mail art.

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

mrssunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tennessee
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2013 :  06:24:50 AM  Show Profile

Karen, thank you for the lovely package that you sent. It was all so beautiful. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

I hope all is well with your family. Take care.

Lei
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  11:21:54 AM  Show Profile
Susan W - received my mail art and Love all of it. Thank you so much for the beautiful card (would be nice in fabric). Thank you for the cookie cutters and the print out about snowflake cookies. Love the pencils, will be great at work. Sorry for the late posting, I have been out of town and just picked up the package yesterday.

Make Today Count (MTC)!!
Go to Top of Page

barbarak333
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Barbara
Burdett New York
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  09:32:07 AM  Show Profile  Send barbarak333 a Yahoo! Message
Marlene (marlee), thank you soooo much for the box of goodies. What an awesome surprise! The chocolates were the first thing to go! I've got the chipboard gingerbread men half-decorated and plan to share one with you once I finish them :) Love the scented oil sticks, holiday decorated denim jean pocket (what a clever idea!), snowman-themed napkins/plates, and the decorated spiral-bound journal. I apologize for taking so long to post this message! There's something on it's way to you...Happy Holidays!

Barbara Bennett, Burdett, NY--Farmgirl Sister #5445
www.paperstrawberries.com
www.paperstrawberries.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/barbarak333/boards/
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  1:00:56 PM  Show Profile
Barbara you are so welcome and I am so glad you liked everything. The candy always seems to go first and fast! lol I know how that is. I was kind of slow getting it out to you but am glad you got it. Been crazy around here. The jean pocket I love to make for different events. Enjoy my friend... Happy Holidays......

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  10:40:45 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful peice of mail art from Amanda last night! I will try to post a photo soon - my camera is broken so that leaves me with my phone which isn't a very good camera. Anyhow, the peice is just wonderful and the sweet letter you wrote telling me about the history behind it was very appreciated. She made me a long felt tree that hangs in a doorway to pin cherished Christmas cards to. Thank you!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  2:43:33 PM  Show Profile
Barbara, Thank you the Christmas Box and I love all of it. The Lamb ornament is on the tree. So cute! The Linen towel is awesome I love the emblem. Candy its gone! The cute little bag. The Card is awesome it is beautiful. I love vintage. And I Love all the scrappy Christmas goodies that you sent me. You know me well. When Christmas is over I take all my cards from here on MaryJanesFarm and make a book and I will use the things you sent me. Thank You Barbara! Thank you............

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  11:45:50 AM  Show Profile
Barbara,
Thank you so much for all the beautiful things you sent to me! It was well worth the wait!

You are very talented!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  01:57:23 AM  Show Profile
Hey My Mail Artists. I just got my youngest son married off on New Years Eve...
It all happened in a Three Day Whirlwind but came out PERFECT! But I am pooped.
I will not be sending out your January Mail Art Announcement until the 3rd of January
and then we will extend the mail art send out time by three days too.

Thanks for your patience...and hope you are all excited to get back into Mail Art.
I Have really missed it.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy /Mail Art Hostess

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2014 :  3:20:46 PM  Show Profile
Betty Metz, thank you for the wonderful Tree Ornament Which I love , it is already on the tree. Sorry I didn't post sooner my computer was on the fritz for more than a week and I am trying to play catch up. I love it so Thank You so much!

Hugs Marlee

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic November Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page