Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Ladies I desparately need your thoughts and prayer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Ladies I desparately need your thoughts and prayer Next Topic
Page: of 2

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2013 :  9:55:25 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Victoria,
How devastating. I am so sorry for the loss of your father and marriage. How awful and inconsiderate of your husband to do this to you at this time. You are right to move on. No use prolonging the inevitable. If you don't have a church, find one and let the women help you through this. If we were all nearby we would be there. Since we aren't we have to do it online. I pray for your Peace, Comfort and Healing in your heart and mind. You are good and remember you are the daughter of a King and he will never forsake you. Stay strong and we will all lift you up.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  07:39:29 AM  Show Profile
Victoria, I watched my girlfriend's husband march in and do the same thing to her. It was really hard on her. I think my friend would tell you sadly life goes on and the sooner you rejoin life the faster your heart can start healing. My friend made herself go to any event, program, invitation, etc she could. This passed the days and she was soooooo tired at the end of a day she could finally sleep. I am not saying it was not the hardest thing she ever did, but it allowed her to move on and heal. Today she is living in a new town with new friends and new memories. Best thing she ever did, so she says. I am so sorry and hope it helps to know others have been down that road survived and probably stronger. You know that saying.....That which does not kill us make us stronger. Prayers sent yout way. Take care.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3945 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3945 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  1:51:06 PM  Show Profile
Victoria,

Every farm girl is here for you. Please do not forget that. We are strong because we are numerous and we rarely tire.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  8:42:08 PM  Show Profile
Victoria,
I went through a similar situation a few years ago. It was very scary to be alone after being with the same person for many years. I have one sister, we are twins and literally both going through exactly the same thing at the same time. If it were not for her and my friends I would not have made it. I have found I am braver than I thought, and I can take care of myself, which is empowering. It will get better, it takes time and prayer. I will be thinking of you.
Denise
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2013 :  3:29:19 PM  Show Profile
I pray god will be with you and give you strength. My ex left me on my son's birthday and it was over after 20 years with no warning. I went to a divorce support group for awhile at a church and that helped me. you are stronger than you think. Lean on friends.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2013 :  4:15:43 PM  Show Profile
It has been very hectic around here the past few days so I have not had a chance to get on line. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and thoughts. I am doing ok. I have always been an independent person so that part really hasn't been difficult. It was just so devastating how he did it. It was so unexpected. I am getting along though, having to pick up some extra shifts at work. The only major thing I have to take care of right now is I have to sell my cow. I had raised her since she was 3 weeks old and now she is 2 1/2. I just had her inseminated. This would be her first calf. But she is the one animal that is taking up too much time and energy. And there is no way I could keep up with her when the milking starts.

www.facebook.com/victoriascottagebakery

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2013 :  5:30:17 PM  Show Profile
your cakes are so pretty.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13639 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13639 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2013 :  5:37:04 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Victoria,
Still praying for you . . . God's strength, comfort, healing and encouragement is there!
PRAYING!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7625 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7625 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2013 :  8:06:15 PM  Show Profile
Victoria,
I will be praying for you through all this. Maybe he can sit back and think about what he is doing to his family and change his mind. I pray that it is so, if not God might want you somewhere else but I can't see that, but I don't know I am not God and don't have those answers.

Pray to God, he will help you get through this and make the nights better.

Take care
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Ladies I desparately need your thoughts and prayer Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page