Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Dealing with a cruel person at work. UPDATE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Dealing with a cruel person at work. UPDATE! Next Topic  

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  1:09:23 PM  Show Profile
****** This person has been fired ****** My boss told me he had had enough of his bs and told him he wasn't needed here anymore. So thankful for that!

Okay - I get to work today, late, because the case conference for my son IEP ran over a little bit. The boss is on vaca, but he knew I might be late.
I am working alone in the store - no big deal right? Well, I find a nasty gram about something completely off the wall from another employee. I was like - "Yeah, whatever - boss leaves and he thinks he's all that." I called our other store to have it out with this punk only to find out he's not working today. I was talking to the other employee (who is the bosses neighbor) when I turned on the monitor to the computer. I nearly had a heart attack. This mean little (insert your own phrase cuz mine wasn't ladylike) had changed the background picture to a home fully engulfed in flames. He knew full well about my home burning down 2 years ago October 7. I think this is mean, heartless and cruel. I want something done about it, but the boss is in the Bahamas with his family. I took a picture of it with my phone so he won't be able to deny that it was on there.

The other employee said he thought that posting a picture like that crossed a line. I was nearly in tears.

I also spoke with a Law Enforcement friend and she suggested calling the Prosecutor's office since this nutcase is on work-release. She said it clearly crossed a line and would probably be considered as threatening or intimidation. I took her advice and called. He called me back and had me call the Director of the work-release program. They haven't called back yet.

What kind of sick person does such a thing?

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com

Edited by - FARMALLChick on Nov 27 2013 1:49:40 PM

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  1:50:34 PM  Show Profile
Lora just be careful with this person. Someone caplable of posting a picture like that could be caplable of other things. Just be careful and be aware of your surroundings.So sorry you had to endure such cruelty. Take care.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3463 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3463 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  2:24:20 PM  Show Profile
Lora
I am sending up a prayer for you. That is just down right ugly and cruel just like you said. I do agree with Linda, do be very careful. So sorry you had to see and experience it all.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  2:49:28 PM  Show Profile
This person sounds like a sociopath--and they can do ANYTHING and not feel guilty about it. Keep the police informed about this guy and document anything you see pertaining to him. Good luck.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4739 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4739 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  2:54:04 PM  Show Profile
Unnecessary and cruel. Please watch your back with this nutcase. You may want to talk to the police and make them aware of the situation. They can make sure your house is routinely checked by a squad, same goes for your place of business.

I agree, document everything carefully for your boss and your own protection. Be very careful!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  2:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
Wow why is he on work release, it would be nice to know what this person past history is, I think he sounds scary, you be careful. Roxanna
Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  4:00:20 PM  Show Profile
Here's the deal: absolutely report it to the police - no question.

Why?

If you report something now and it is on the record even though it might not be anything illegal, then if he does anything else, the police are IMMEDIATELY aware of the situation. Plus you don't have to wait for him to do a THIRD thing before the police act on it.

Also report it because what he is doing to you could be something he has done before and the police (and his Work Release Director) might know this is the beginning of a pattern with him.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5151 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5151 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  5:54:59 PM  Show Profile
Lora, That is absolutely unacceptable behavior! Cindy is right! Make a report with Law enforcement! Prayers coming your way!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  6:10:14 PM  Show Profile
I'm totally with Cindy on this one, too, Lora. PLEASE be careful. Someone who does that kind of thing is just NOT right. Who is in charge while the boss is gone? You? Is there anyone above your boss you can contact? This kind of person should NOT be working in the public, and nobody should have to work with them. This is so not sitting well with me. Please trust your instincts. And you know, I'm sorry, but I thought if you were on work release it was a privilege due to good behavior. You absolutely MUST alert the Director of the work release program. This person is totally NOT safe for the public if he behaves like this. All I can think of is how you would feel if this guy hurt anyone. So please, don't wait. Call. NOW. And if you can't speak to the director because it's after hours or the weekend or whatever, then you find someone in charge and don't let it go. Once you call them and make your report (to both them AND the police), the responsibility is theirs. Please do this, Lora. Don't wait. Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13639 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13639 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  9:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
I agree . . . there are "red flags" all over this!
I will be praying for you for wisdom, direction and safety!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  10:02:30 AM  Show Profile
The Prosecutor's office and the Work Release Director are both aware of what is going on. The boss got back and supposedly talked to him. Boss man has promised it will not happen again. I always have my .380 with me and I know what he drives. I know how to fight thanks to defensive tactics training while with the state police. This guy is on the sex offender registry and this latest arrest was due to a big drug bust. Thankfully I don't have to work directly with him since he works different days than I do.

He'll screw up again - they always do.

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  7:24:05 PM  Show Profile
I'm praying for your safety Lora. You did the right thing in reporting this.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  09:19:15 AM  Show Profile
This is so scary! Please be careful! I am praying for wisdom, peace and safety for you!

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  12:06:28 PM  Show Profile
Lora I agree with everyone on here. Just keep alert. Let friends and family know. I am praying for protection around you sister.

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2013 :  2:11:09 PM  Show Profile
That is a blessing, please continue to be careful though Lora. Have you considered a restraining order against him?

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2013 :  2:54:21 PM  Show Profile
No - I think he'll stay away.

Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Dealing with a cruel person at work. UPDATE! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page