Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Love finds you series Next Topic  

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  06:06:56 AM  Show Profile
Anyone else read these ? I just finished the Mackinac Island book, very good probably one of my favorites in this series. I also like the Annapolis, Victory Heights and North Pole ones. Have reaad a lot of them but these stand out. some aren't written as well as others and some are just boring.

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  1:51:52 PM  Show Profile
Haven't heard of these. I would like to know the author if possible. Are they all written by the same author or is each one by a different author?

Lavender Rose
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy--good or bad.
Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  3:34:07 PM  Show Profile
they are written by several authors, the series is called Love finds you in..then there are many different places such as Glacier Bay Alaska or Mackinac Island Michigan.
my favorites are authors Tricia Goyer, Melanie Dobson, Roseanne White and Loree Lough
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  2:33:04 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the information Patricia. They look like they would be worth looking for.

I live in Michigan and have been able to go to Mackinac Island. It's absolutely beautiful and wonderful there. If you ever get the chance to travel to Michigan and go that far into the state, it's really worth seeing. The Grand Hotel is fantastic. I didn't have the funds to stay there, but I was able to take a tour inside. Beautiful, just beautiful. Have you ever seen the movie Somewhere In Time? It was filmed there. Wonderful love story. Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour star in it.

Thanks again,

Lavender Rose
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy--good or bad.
Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  2:55:06 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I have been to Mackinac many times. we camped when I was a kid and Mackinac became a special place for us. I've been back up there a couple of time, took my daughters with me, cried a little, the place reminds me of my dad who is gone now. but love it...I've been to the island and so want to stay in the Grand Hotel once.
Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Love finds you series Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page