Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Swap In A Decorated Box:PARTNERS POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Swap In A Decorated Box:PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 5

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2013 :  5:29:53 PM  Show Profile
Winnie
Today I received your wonderful box. The box is so pretty, but inside the gifts were so special. I love the handmade goodies especially the fingerless gloves you made, my daughter put them on and only took off for the picture, she's 10! The snowman ornament and decorations are great, could not love them more. The cookie press is so pretty and delicate looking, I can not wait to use along with the recipe you sent, looks yummy. All candy and teas have dibs already too, the whole family loves the farmgirl mail. Thank you for such a special box.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2013 :  05:14:11 AM  Show Profile
HI Kelly~~ Hehehe, the family peering over your shoulder while you open your farm girl mail and then wanting in on the loot!!!! I've had that same experience at my house!! LOL! IT sounds like the fingerless gloves will get plenty of use since they fit a certain 10 year old girl too!**wink** The bow belt is crafted by a lovely Etsy shop owner I know in Idaho and they look so cute with a long skirt. Sort of glammed up prairie look. I have two of them and love the soft adjustable waist. I hope you or even your daughters will have fun adding this little secret to your wardrobe. Enjoy your package as you get launched on this holiday season. I know I am going to be enjoying mine you sent!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2013 :  07:18:17 AM  Show Profile
Winnie
Most certainly I (we) will enjoy all. I am excited to get prairied up a bit with the addition of the belt. All was just so delightful. On to decorating now...

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2013 :  12:07:53 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for letting me know, Joyce. I will be looking for it.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2013 :  4:43:23 PM  Show Profile

Connie and Karen,

Thank you both for the wonderful boxes...so many sweet and wonderful goodies...so beautifully wrapped and thoughtfully put together...Merry Christmas to both of you!!!

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  03:18:49 AM  Show Profile
Audra Rose,
Will get your package out on thursday..we are having a winter storm and really don't wont to chance going out on roads...
It is a winter wonderland outside...weather started on Sunday and saying until wednesday...
Have your box ready to go out tho...so excited about the Christmas box swap..this is so much fun.
Have a great day...and please forgive me not being able to get it out today. will be in mail tho on thursday...for sure.
Deb

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deb-farmgirl sister #462
http://sunflowercritters.blogspot.com/
Be like a Sunflower, Turn your Face to the Son.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3072 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3072 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  07:14:41 AM  Show Profile
Connie,
You did receive a Christmas box from me, but it's for the stocking swap :) Danyel gets the decorated box. I'm sure you'll see once you open it.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  07:30:09 AM  Show Profile
Oh! My so excited when I went to post office today. My farmgirl sister box was in. I decided to brave the stormy weather so I could get my Christmas Box out as well, instead of Thursday. So Vanessa keep watch of you mail...it's on it's way:)
Thank you so much for ALL the goodies. Love It! Pop Corn, salt/pepper sakers from Florida, coasters with sunflowers and rooster on them, handmade stickers with Sunflowers. How beautiful..Couple of tree ord.. Magnetic notepad,Lindt Chocolate YUMMY which I have had three as I'm tying this, and so going to have my ice cappuccino mix/cup right after I'm done tying this note. The only thing I wasn't sure of what is the seeds? What kind of flower?
Thank you again my sweet farmgirl sister for the wonderful Christmas Box gifts...hugs Deb

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deb-farmgirl sister #462
http://sunflowercritters.blogspot.com/
Be like a Sunflower, Turn your Face to the Son.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  11:25:48 AM  Show Profile
Vanessa is my actual birth sister. She has always been artistic.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Kerilynn
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Karen
Kuna Idaho
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  2:20:15 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE my box of goodies Judy! the box by itself is just beautiful and you tucked it full of fun things! I can't wait to use the little items to make Christmas so special, the towel and pot holder are hung up by the stove already! I am not quite sure how to use my new phone to get a photo of all my goodies but hopefully my son can give me a quick tutorial! thank you so much for making this swap so special!! Hugs!! Karen
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2245 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2245 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  4:38:40 PM  Show Profile
Dear Deb,
Those are milkweed seeds from my backyard. Got to encourage butterflies!
I had the best time making the sugarplum fairy.

Thank you Marie, I guess we both got the crafting gene from mom and grandma.

Save the Earth...it's our only source of chocolate.

Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  5:49:55 PM  Show Profile
I just got home after a long day and found my box from Christa!! What a wonderful surprise! I'm going to put the little snowman with my other snow people by my tree, he is so cute! The box is adorable and the treats will be great, chocolate is much needed right now! Thank you for the calendar, the funny farm is very appropriate right now! The notebook and recipe cards are cute! Thank you, thank you! You spoiled me good! Your box is on the way, enjoy!
Denise
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  5:51:22 PM  Show Profile

Sorry forgot the picture!
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2245 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2245 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  03:49:12 AM  Show Profile
Dear Deb,
Those are milkweed seeds from my backyard. Got to encourage butterflies!
I had the best time making the sugarplum fairy.

Thank you Marie, I guess we both got the crafting gene from mom and grandma.

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2245 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2245 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  03:53:56 AM  Show Profile
The seeds are milkweed from my own garden. Got to encourage the Monarch butterflies! I am looking forward to receiving my box. This was such a fun swap, will there be one for Valentine's?

Thank you for the kind words, Marie. I guess we both got our crafting gene from mom and grandma!

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3072 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3072 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  11:59:20 AM  Show Profile
I hope your box arrived safely Danyel. You should have gotten it on Friday.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  1:47:43 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Marti for the beautiful box and all the treats packed inside! The scarf is so soft and beautiful, love the colors in the dishcloths. The ornaments are so cute and as soon as the tree goes up they will have a place of honor on it. The coasters are already on the coffee table, what a cute idea that is and the towels are hanging on the stove. Since I haven't had a chance to start any decorating yet you added a little color to my snowed in world right now. I love the hand and foot lotion both are needed in the winter. Thank You for being such a wonderful swap partner Marti, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  5:07:47 PM  Show Profile
Portia - I got my package today! So quick! Thank you so very very much for everything :) I LOVE the box - and could tell you did it so carefully and beautifully! I loved everything inside - the pot holders/mitts, the spatula, the cup with hot chocolate, the chocolates the beautiful clothespins...the candycane pen, everything that was inside there! I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I wish you a beautiful and merry Christmas :) Love & Hugs, Joyce
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  5:22:44 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather, your box arrived safely. I just had to wait to see all the goodies. (working) I loved it! From the box, to the goodies inside! I was so blessed. The recipe book is such a hit. I love to cook and try new recipes, you really put a lot of time into it and it will be cherished. the ornaments will be on my kitchen tree. the post card my daughter is taken with, she wants to have a small farm so the cows had her smiling. I am planning a cup of hot chocolate after some decorating this evening, the note pad and pen have already been put to use making lists of things to do. I know I am forgetting something, and I do not know how to post a picture. But again thank you. I sent your box out and discovered I forgot to include a Christmas card, oops. Wishing you a blessed Merry Christmas!

Danyel
Farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  5:31:45 PM  Show Profile
You're welcome Julie, I'm so glad you liked it :)
The ornaments you sent are adorning my dining room table top tree, the hand towels (what pretty soft colors!) are hanging in the guest bath (I don't have them in the place to use, just an adornment cuz i don't want anyone soiling them! lol) I have already used up the hot chocolates, soooooo good on these cold snowy nights, and the lindt chocolates have been devoured! I loooove the Burts Bees lip balms and lotions. Thank you and you're welcome :) Merry Christmas! and a very Blessed New Year!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3072 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3072 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  10:38:29 AM  Show Profile
Danyel,
I'm glad you enjoyed everything. I'll let you know when my box arrives.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2013 :  11:15:28 AM  Show Profile
Joyce, thank you so much for the wonderful box I received today. I just love everything in it! You really had it stuffed!!! I love black and red so the candy cane scarf is perfect. I also love to cook so the Spode recipe cards, cupcake picks, and napkins are perfect. The hand towel, wooden ornament, and everything else are just perfect....all my style....how did you know!? Your handmade card is gorgeous as well. Thank you again---ever so much!
Merry Christmas,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3072 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3072 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2013 :  5:37:23 PM  Show Profile
Danyel,
Thank you so very much for the beautiful box and everything in it! The box is so big I can't decide if I want to use it for holding some scrapbooking stuff or some material! I love tea and hot cocoa and can't wait to try the ones you sent in the beautiful mug you sent too! I love the quote "The joy of the LORD is your strength" Neh. 8:10 that is on the inside rim. I needed some new stationary! The calendar will go on my desk, the bookmark will be used a lot as I'm always reading something, I've already listened to the CD, and I love the candle warmer you sent! It looks great in my living room. My house will smell great from the tarts.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful swap. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  08:56:35 AM  Show Profile
Heather, I am happy that you enjoyed the box, my girls asked if they could have one to. Blessings to you and your family I enjoyed being your swap partner for Christmas. May the season be filled with happy times, and at least a little down time for you. (smiles)

Danyel
Farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  10:27:16 AM  Show Profile
I love seeing everyone's boxes. All of them are so creative and thoughtful.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Swap In A Decorated Box:PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page