mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2014 :  05:49:32 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene, I just received an email from Chardale saying that she is sending the birdhouses today and they are coming standard post, so start looking for the package in 4-5 business days. :)

Have a great day!

Sarah

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  11:31:07 AM  Show Profile
I received the cutest birdhouse, handmade card, dried herbs, seeds and meaningful letter from Chardale last night! Thank you so much for sharing your life with me in the letter you wrote, and thank you for the wonderful gifts. I am so sorry to hear of all the trouble you have been having recently and hope that you are doing a bit better by the time you get this message. I dropped a peice of mailat the PO for you this morning, just a little something. I hope it will brighten your day!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  12:10:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh Sarah
Thanks so much I will look forward to it.

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  12:11:58 PM  Show Profile
Chardale,
I hope you are doing ok. I will be waiting to see the birdhouse, I bet it is wonderful, and I will let you know when it arrives.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

GypsyChar
Farmgirl in Training

10 Posts

Chardale
Titusville FL
USA
10 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  6:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Send GypsyChar a Yahoo! Message
Even though I was incredibly late this project saved my life. Never underestimate the effects of actions made with pure intent. Thank you Sarah and Darlene. Merry Today!

Peace be with you and all that jazz.....
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  7:56:16 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad this project helped you through your situation. It was fun to do wasn't it. I sure enjoyed the one I made for you.
You take it easy and I will send up prayers for you,

hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmase Birdhouse Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page