Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 2 For Thanksgiving Card Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2 For Thanksgiving Card Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 6

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5176 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5176 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  7:28:25 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Judy, I am trying to get an upright pic! All that art on that Tree is from Farm Girls except the Turkey. Every year as I un-pack for whatever Holiday it is, I think about that Farm Girl as I hang it on the tree, and say a prayer for her and her family.

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  7:38:17 PM  Show Profile
Pam and Pennie, I'm terribly sorry but mine are late. They will go out Monday for sure!!! :)
Sorry!!!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5176 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5176 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  7:46:44 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Winnie! you spoil us so!!!I love,love your coffee!!The greeting inside the card is Beautiful! The leaf pin and the scarf are just lovely! I will wear those on Thanksgiving day! The potpourri smells wonderful. I hung the little Owl gourd on the tree! it is so cute! I will be having Thanksgiving at my home this year, So I love those cards from you and Teresa for my Table. I am going to have my family and guests fill them out and hang them on My Thanksgiving tree. Hugs!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  7:54:49 PM  Show Profile

Connie I think someone has spoiled you:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5176 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5176 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  7:56:09 PM  Show Profile
Teresa Julian made this in 2011 ATC Thanksgiving swap. It is her and her papa! I love what she wrote on the back, "We do not remember days, we remember moments." It is just precious! Hugs!

Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on Nov 01 2013 7:56:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  05:51:54 AM  Show Profile
Connie, I love that you have a Thanksgiving tree! So do I! Your idea of hanging Teresa's card on the tree is a great idea and I am going to do the same thing! I am so happy you had fun with your goodies and it sounds like they will help add a layer of fun to your planned family gathering. I just love having Farmgirl love added to my celebrations! So many people see the sticker on my car for Mary Jane Farmgirl and ask, what is that? How do you begin to answer a stranger all of the camaraderie, ,fun and love we find here on the MJF Connection? Hahaha! I just smile. Farmgirl mail is just the absolute BEST!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  05:56:10 AM  Show Profile

Girls...I love the ideas for the trees...I have lots of Fall decorations out but not a tree...gives me lots more decorating ideas to think about...

Happy November to all my farm sisters!!!

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  06:00:50 AM  Show Profile
OK, Farmgirls, I just read Connie's post on the previous page and saw her tree and her issues with photos going wonky when posting on this site! My husband says it is this site that does it and not our cameras. Who can figure it out?

Anyway, your photo of Teresa's lovely card is similar to mine. So, everyone, you can see Connie's post and get an idea of what mine looks like too. Don't you love those fun family history cards? Very unique and such a great way to spend some family time together sharing and writing down important family information! Teresa made her cards and they are so beautiful and full of fall colors and textures.

Hey Connie, between you and me and our photo taking capabilities, maybe we can get the majority of photos correct! Two minds are better than one!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1503 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1503 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  07:08:48 AM  Show Profile
I recieved two beautiful cards from Kelly and Mary Beth yesterday. Thank you ladies you both made my day with your wonderful creativity! Thanks again Judy for hosting this swap!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5176 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5176 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  09:10:00 AM  Show Profile
Winnie! OH, I am so glad it is not us!!! LOL!! I had a cup of your Yummy coffee tis morning!! I love sharing what MARY JANE"S FARM is too, people will just smile and ladies will write down the website! I love those cards from you and Teresa, I am going to place them on all my family's napkins with a pen they can keep, every one needs a pen, of course I am going to Farm Girl it up with something! Like ribbon and A little piece of Turkey confetti. I cannot imagine life and Holidays without my Farm sisters being part of it!

Judy, you so right, Thanks for hosting! Teresa's picture of her Papa makes my eyes tear up every year. HUGS!!
I got to go get some more of those tiny clothespins to finish hanging up my ATC's.
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2013 :  8:41:18 PM  Show Profile
I received two beautiful handmade cards from Kelly and Marilyn. So clever and artistic. Thank you both, MaryBeth

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  10:38:56 AM  Show Profile
Connie and Winnie~~ you two are soooo very kind, and so super generous!!
I loved, loved, loved opening up my WONDERFUL Thanksgiving greetings!
Winnie, I agree with Connie when she said you spoiled us... you DID!!! I don't even know where to start!!!
First, opening the box-- the delish smell from your homemade potpourri, my whole family gathered to see what goodies mom had! Everything you packed was so thoughtful.. the potholder, dishcloth & spatula will be displayed/used proudly on during that special Thanksgiving meal, and the pumpkin scrubber is perfect for the end of that meal!! The pass it on cards-- (hilarious that we were on the same wavelength!) are perfect and a wonderful addition to the table. I love my ornament & my acorn! Oh and my handmade(?) bag! But mostly for your kind Thanksgiving card that you created. You are a beautiful person and I Thank You!

Connie~ you ALWAYS have the nicest things to say to me. You send me emails reminding me of things that I have created for you and how much you like them. It means so much to me to know that you appreciate them as much as I loved making them! That ATC of my Papa, even seeing on your Thanksgiving tree, brings me so many memories of him... I miss him very much, especially this time of year. You are one of the sweetest Farmgirls that I have ever "met". The Thanksgiving card that you made for me is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love your signature with the cat! Very cute, it makes me smile whenever I look at it! And by the way.... That hot cocoa is my favorite!! How did you know??!!

I was honestly BLESSED with 2 of best Farmgirl sisters for this swap. Thank you both very much for everything... I am so grateful for you!! xoxoxo
Happy Thanksgiving!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep loving. Keep giving. Keep smiling. Keep listening. Keep forgiving. Keep praying
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3474 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3474 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  1:28:59 PM  Show Profile
I received a beautiful card today from Mary Beth. It is so lovely, thank you.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  3:38:51 PM  Show Profile
Christa,
Your beautiful "Country Harvest" Thanksgiving card arrived
today. Thanks so much. So pretty and creative with triangle flags
draped across the front and loved the details of veggie and fruit
punches on the front of the flags! Pretty gold string they were
hanging from. Loved the quote inside, not to utter words but to
live by them. Thanks so much!

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....

Edited by - hummingbirdjoy on Nov 04 2013 3:39:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  3:50:11 PM  Show Profile
Thank You! to Portia for the lovely card. I can even read the recipe for the Pumpkin Pie inside the card. It sounds good.

Sorry, but I can't seem to get it to rotate.
Lavender Rose

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  4:30:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone,
I'm enjoying all the cards. I received Kelly's handmade card and it's wonderful.
Thank you, Kelly.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm thankful for each one of you.

If the only prayer in your whole life was thank you that would be suffice. -Meister Eckhart

Jenny, Blessed Sister #4359
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3102 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3102 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2013 :  09:14:00 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Christa for the wonderful Country Harvest card!! I love the banner with the fruit and veggies. How creative!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2013 :  09:21:23 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, I am so glad you like your card. I enjoyed making it.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7629 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7629 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2013 :  10:15:26 AM  Show Profile
I received my beautiful Thanksgiving cards from Portia and Brenda. You did such beautiful work on your cards . Thanks so much darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5176 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5176 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2013 :  12:25:17 PM  Show Profile
Wow! what beautiful cards!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7629 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7629 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2013 :  8:14:25 PM  Show Profile
Yes they really are!
they did beautiful work on both of them.

Thanks again Portia and Brenda.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2013 :  05:16:21 AM  Show Profile
Connie~ My beautiful Thanksgiving card arrived today! Thank-you so much for such a lovely piece of artwork!! Your cards are beautiful and the adorable turkey confetti is perfect for scattering around the card. We will be out of town for Thanksgiving but I have my card here at my desk.

As usual, my photo won't post in the correct position but you can see what a beautiful card Connie made for me. There was also a packet of cocoa tucked in which I will enjoy some evening now that it is cooler outside on the porch.

Thank-you Connie for such a lovely Thanksgiving card. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time together enjoying all of the fun and yummy food that only Thanksgiving can bring!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2013 :  05:44:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi Daizy & Christine,
Have either of you received your cards?
I mailed them on the 29th.
Be blessed.
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2013 :  06:41:38 AM  Show Profile
Hi Vickie,
I just emailed you via MJF to thank you for the wonderful card you made for the swap! I also LOVED the notepad you sent along-so cute and I use these for all the hundreds of lists I seem to make! LOL I will post a picture here for the thread soon so everyone can see how creative you are!

Hope my package made it safely to you as well!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Christine
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2013 :  10:21:29 AM  Show Profile
Hi Christine,
I haven't received your card yet but will be tickled when it gets here. I love the snail mail when it is personalized. Not too fond of the advertisements and credit card solicitations!
I'm so glad you liked your card. It makes it all worth while to put a smile on someone's face.
Take care and be blessed.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2 For Thanksgiving Card Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page