Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Fashion
 The Perfect Jammies... What Do You Wear?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farmgirl Fashion: Previous Topic The Perfect Jammies... What Do You Wear? Next Topic
Page: of 2

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4737 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4737 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2014 :  06:06:34 AM  Show Profile
I toss and turn a lot thanks to a neck injury. Because I get so twisted up in long jammies and too warm in the kind with pants, I wear night shirts. I keep my shoulders and arms warm and the lower part doesn't get all twisted up as I toss and turn. I bought a short sleeved one at Macy's back in May and have a long sleeved one from Kohls. They aren't easy to find, I prefer the pull over ones, buttons bother me.

Good luck finding what is right for you & sweet dreams!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Janice
True Blue Farmgirl

191 Posts

Janice
Vancouver WA
USA
191 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  12:32:42 PM  Show Profile
Like you I do get cold in the winter season. I wear flannel pj with thermols under neath and socks to keep the toes warm and for extra warm my Hubby is a natural heater. I just snuggle up to him all night.
Janice Vintage Artist
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3317 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  9:42:39 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nini!

I had to laugh at your topic of choice...personally its always been a soft-white-old- t-shirt and pajama bottoms and more often than not an old well worn and well loved paper bag colored cardigan that I've had longer than I've had Elliott!

I'm a real "picture" at bedtime!

Nini....you are too funny!

Melody
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2014 :  10:18:50 AM  Show Profile
LOL! Melody! You're too funny! SO glad you're back! I have missed you SOOOO much!!!! :)

Lately I have been cold at night - REALLY cold for September! - and I've been thinking an awful lot about Ralphie's little brother from "A Christmas Story." I think my hubby would laugh and then be really upset if I wrapped myself up in a snowsuit at bedtime, but for some reason, I'm not taking this very well this year. My bones are ACHING and I just can't shake the chills!!! I wonder if this is an indicator of the nasty winter we're supposed to have. If so, you all may have to start referring to me as "Randi" rather than "Nini!" Hubby or not - a girl has to keep warm and toasty! LOL!

Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2014 :  1:11:46 PM  Show Profile
Shorts tanks in summer, sweats/long pajama pants most of the rest of the time. I also use flannel sheets in the winter for warmth.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Fashion: Previous Topic The Perfect Jammies... What Do You Wear? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page