Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Country Woman Christmas Books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Country Woman Christmas Books Next Topic  

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2006 :  6:42:43 PM  Show Profile
I'm attempting to get rid of some books for my mom and she loved the idea of trying to barter with them. So what I've got is 7 hard cover books, they're all about 112 pages and full of Christmas crafts, recipes, decorating ideas, stories and things of that sort. They each come from a different year-1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004. Some of the books do have my mom's address label on the inside of the front cover and I didn't want to try to take them off as it looks like one was taken off and it scuffed up the inside of the cover a bit. If you are interested in one or more of these books please let me know and if you'd like to see pictures or know more about the books don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by - Leezard on Oct 27 2006 6:45:04 PM

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  08:10:08 AM  Show Profile
Each book has eight categories of recipes: Holiday Brunch, Christmas Breads, Appetizers, Christmas Dinner, Holiday Cookies, Seasonal Sweets, Festive Desserts and Gifts From the Kitchen. As far as I can tell the recipes don't repeat from year to year, there are 8+ recipes for each category and color pictures with most of the recipes. There are about 36 different holiday crafts in each book and they range from quite easy to more difficult and there's a large varity of mediums-card making, jewlery, ornaments, cross-stitch, tin-punch, etc... The books also include great pictures of peoples decorated homes, stories of holidays past and present as well as some other neat holiday things.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2006 :  4:20:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi,
I'd be interested in the books. What type of barter/swap are you looking for?

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  06:55:22 AM  Show Profile
Liz,
Please let the other gal have first dibs on the books..if any remain afterwards I'll talk to you about doing a fair trade...but I want her to have first dibs.
Thanks, Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Country Woman Christmas Books Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page