Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 December DishCloth Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic December DishCloth Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 3

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  05:20:49 AM  Show Profile
Marcy~~ Farmgirl mail arrived for me late yesterday!! Our beautiful dishcloth bundle was so pretty all draped up in silver ribbon. It looked just like a bundle of snow! And those homemade candy almonds and espresso beans were amazing! Thank-you so much for such a fun swap. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas next week!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  10:07:49 AM  Show Profile
Oops, I meant to write Marie instead of Marcy!! Marcy was a previous swap buddy this month and for some reason, my fingers typed her name instead of Marie! I am so sorry for the confusion!! So many fun swaps this December with names beginning with M!!
I wonder if Santa has the same problem???

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6649 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6649 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  3:59:42 PM  Show Profile
Mary D. Thank you so very much for the beautiful dishcloth and cards, I love it. I will take pictures later on and post them so everyone can see.
Thank you again so much. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Debbie

"LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% WHAT YOU DO WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU." ~ANONYMOUS~"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  09:17:47 AM  Show Profile
Janelle,
Thank you for the Christmas dishcloth. I think you did a fantastic job. If you knew how many times I pull out my whole dishcloth to start over, you'd know what a good dishcloth you made. I love the colors, Candy cane with a little country!!
The smells so yummy. I am looking forward to using them both.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

pstill
True Blue Farmgirl

148 Posts

Pennie
Barnwell South Carolina
USA
148 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2013 :  12:02:44 PM  Show Profile
Brenda... Im sorry Im running behind, but your package was sent out today!!

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Pennie :)
Farmgirl #5381
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  2:50:10 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, Did receive your wonderful swap. Took pictures of it, but we are on the road again, and I don't have a way to upload them yet.

You are so talented and I loved the great gift. In fact, they went into the trailer and hit the road with us. The extra touches were great. Thank you so much
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

nancy core
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Nancy
Craig CO
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2014 :  5:23:20 PM  Show Profile
Monique, I haven't heard from you and wondered if you got my package yet. Please let me know.
Thanks, Nancy
Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2014 :  05:56:46 AM  Show Profile
Dear Nancy,

First I have to apologize again. Some things have happened, for one I have been in bed with the flue for a long time, and I haven't been able to send out your package. And everybody here was either sick or to busy at work to go to the pstoffice for me. But I'm back and it's going to the postoffice after writing this here.
I have received your lovely packageon monday. It was delayed because a part of the address wasn't vissible anymore so it took them a while before they could send it to the correct address. And at first it was delivered to our neighbours.....So it had a long journey. But it is here and I just LOVE it. The dishcloths are so pretty that I just hace them in my kitchen for a while without using them :). And I aso love the cookie makers.I had a lot of fun making your dishcloth and I found some other Dutch things to send with it and I hope that you will like it.
Again I’m sorry for this huge delay.

Take care,

MONique.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic December DishCloth Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page