Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Is this thyroid or adrenals
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Is this thyroid or adrenals Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2013 :  7:56:12 PM  Show Profile
I have been having terrible internal shakes or minor tremors with weird feelings in my throat, stomach, and vaginal area. I get flushes and then feel nausea. I also have a revving motor type feeling when I go to bed that many nights does not let me sleep well. Some nights I am up by 3 a.m. for the day. I am really out of whack,. Can low T3 do all of this? It was slightly low on a test about a month ago. Doc did not seemed concerned. Also, when I go to bed and lay down I immediately get hot flashes and have to shed the covers, annoying to say the least.

rksmith
True Blue Farmgirl

858 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
858 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2013 :  6:38:28 PM  Show Profile
Most doctors aren't concerned about thyroid health until your thyroid is so far gone there's not help for it. Here is an interesting series of articles on low T3 you might find helpful: http://chriskresser.com/low-t3-syndrome-i-its-not-about-the-thyroid

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

www.madameapothecary.com
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6594 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6594 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  04:34:52 AM  Show Profile
Kem, there is no way to know any answers until you get some new blood work done and some answers. Please go see your regular physician and talk about these symptoms because they could be the result of a number of different problems. When you start self diagnosing yourself, you leave yourself open to delaying important treatment because it is all guess work on your part. Many diseases have similar symptoms and you really have no way to pin down what is wrong by just reading on the internet or asking friends. Good luck with getting some relief very soon! It all sounds quite distressing to live this way!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  6:33:58 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I have been to multiple docs. It seems I have been a bit unfortunate and not found the right docs that run the right tests. I did have low t3 last time and the two docs that saw the reports did not think it was a worry, They should try living in this body. Thankfully I am going to DO whom seems to be taking an interest. I think I will be able to have more testing and get it addressed. So sick of going to docs that only deal with their specialty and nothing else. I need to remember that for me DOs are the way foe me.
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Is this thyroid or adrenals Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page