crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2013 :  04:40:29 AM  Show Profile
Green Bay has their first preseason game tonight....time to get the pom poms out!!

Marly where are yyyyoooouuuuuuuu????

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2013 :  2:35:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lori. Sad to say but the Packers list their game. I think they lost on purpose. Their waiting for the real games to show how good they are!!! The SAINTS won their preseason game. Big, big hugs to you Lori.
I've been having company forever!! They don't want to go home. I think I'll quit changing the linen and cooking.
Marky

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2013 :  2:45:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh girls! I'm so jealous! We have to wait until tonight to see our Steelers play!

I'm sorry your Packers lost, girls... But you're so right, Marly - I think in pre-season they always hold back the good stuff... Why waste it now when you know you're really going to want to dazzle later! ;)

I'm so happy football season is upon us! Break out the crock pot! Don the football shirts! Put up the signs! Let me hear it girls: Are ready for some fooooootbaaaaalllll?

Oh, and by the way, Marly: My stepdad says company is like fish...after a few days, it really stinks! LOL!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2013 :  4:45:12 PM  Show Profile
yes girls....I do believe we are ready for some football...Marly do you have your poms out yet??

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2013 :  7:50:32 PM  Show Profile
Well, girls, we lost, too... Guess that means we'll be seeing each other at the Super Bowl! LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  10:17:27 AM  Show Profile
Awesome...see you there!! :)

Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2013 :  02:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Mark me down as a died in the wool Packer Backer. GOOOOOOOOOO PACKKKKKK!!! I'm not worried about preseason games much as I don't think they use them for anything other than to get new players used to the crowd noise and see how they handle themselves. They never show what we really have to the opponents during preseason. Make em sweat when they meet us in the real season :)

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://pinterest.com/ctapestry/

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2013 :  05:07:48 AM  Show Profile
Cheryl- I think you are absolutely correct...but you know when it's football season...our state gets a little wild!! :)

lORI

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4230 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4230 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2013 :  03:26:02 AM  Show Profile
Go Pack Go !!!!!!!!!
Michele
Go to Top of Page

will2farm
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

57 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2013 :  10:35:32 AM  Show Profile
Yayy!! I can't believe there are other farm girl Packer fans! Although I grew up in NY, my brother and I surmised that since we are dairy farmers we should root for all Wisconsin teams..since it's America's Dairyland. So..we have been Brewers Bucks and Packer fans for years. We even went as far as driving to Milwaukee County Stadium to see the Brew Crew play the (gasp!) Yankees. It's gonna be a good season gals. Welcome to Mr. Rodgers (Aaron) neighborhood! Go Pack!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2013 :  10:48:25 AM  Show Profile
Go Packers!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2013 :  1:08:09 PM  Show Profile
Mister Rogers neighboord- that's a HOOT!!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2013 :  3:15:15 PM  Show Profile
Funny! I love it.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

will2farm
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

57 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  05:40:21 AM  Show Profile
I have to much time on my hands with milking cows and dreaming of a Packer Super Bowl right here in NY in 2014:) They released backup QB Vince Young and now are relying on a 3rd string 12th round pick rookie? Sorry, I absolutely love football from the NFL to the local pee wee teams!
Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Packers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page