Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 Talented Farmgirl shows her Design Muscle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Talented Farmgirl shows her Design Muscle Next Topic  

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2013 :  02:52:36 AM  Show Profile
I have admired Farmgirl Bunny's design moxie for well over a year now. She is really starting to stretch her wings and build her etsy shop which you can see at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile.

If any of you love that one of a kind look with lovely colors and flair, you will also admire her goods. There has been a lot of talk on the "Over 50 Farmgirls" thread about how lovely some of Bunny's creation would look on Mary Jane and what a boost it would be to her to have such exposure.

Bunny is a hardworking farmgirl who has been putting herself through school for several years and applying to jobs without a lot of success at finding a long term position. She always has a kind word for anyone who needs it. True farmgirl style!

I hope you all will check out her talent!
Marianne

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2013 :  04:19:27 AM  Show Profile
Oh my GOSH, Marianne! I love, love her work! Thank you SO much for sharing! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

cozie lady
True Blue Farmgirl

58 Posts

Amy
Mt Pleasant MI
USA
58 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2013 :  09:35:36 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Love all of them

amy r
sister #4186
Go to Top of Page

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  06:52:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
Very talented my dear...keep on keepin on!! I will be watching for more!! Blessings Shirl

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Talented Farmgirl shows her Design Muscle Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page