Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 I have been AWOL/MIA etc........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic I have been AWOL/MIA etc........ Next Topic  

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  1:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I have no excuse for myself!! Other than life kinda conspiring against me....

So, Hows things??? How is everyone doing? I didn't even realize how much I missed my fellow farmgirls until I opened up the Connection page.

I was able to get the MaryJanesFarm Presents Nature Knows Best (in Coop with Mountain Rose Herbs) Did anyone else get that too??? It was AMAZING! I think one of my fave articles was the Soap and Quickbreads.

Thoughts?

HorseCrazy!

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Gladstone Mi.
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  3:12:26 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back, Casey. Yes, I got the special magazine. It is wonderful!!! I agree with you on the breads and soap, also the sleep pillows. An issue that is worth saving. Glad you are back with us.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  5:07:52 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Janet! I am trying to get back into the headspace of working ( I work from home) and trying to make money to pay those bills. Bills alone is a good reason to look at homesteading. :)

HorseCrazy!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  08:07:53 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Casey!! Yes, life does get in the way of doing some of our fav things but we always come back to our sisters!
Go to Top of Page

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2013 :  10:55:54 AM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Sue!

HorseCrazy!
Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic I have been AWOL/MIA etc........ Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page