Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  2:38:01 PM  Show Profile
I've got to say that I am enjoying these "rays of sunshine" gifts even more than the "blues" boxes. All of these things are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for posting photos. Who knew there was so much yellow out there? It brings joy to my heart! Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  2:39:17 PM  Show Profile
I agree! I definitely enjoy seeing the "rays of sunshine" as well :)
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  2:48:57 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn, your handmade cards are lovely. Betty, your cat card is very cleaver and way too cute. Sarah, your rose scarf is something special. I've never seen that before and would love it if you would consider giving me the pattern. It would be just lovely for Mothers Day or a summer birthday. Thanks farmgirls, for all you do to make your partners feel special. What a great group of swappers this "color swap crew" are! I've enjoyed every photo. Joey

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  9:24:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda! I received my yellow package and just love everything! Thank you so much! I especially love the chicken hankie!! I put the little bird up on a hanging in my kitchen, it is so adorable. I will definately use the fabric and the bookmark is already stuck in my textbook... it will cheer me up on those late nights of study! Did you make the crochet trivet and the heart ornament? They are both so pretty so pretty. Thank you, I really love everything!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  9:44:49 PM  Show Profile
oh my Sarah - your package is beautiful!! I especially love the trivet :)
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  08:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Alicia,
I have not heard from you. I am checking in to make sure you received your package.
Becky

My Blog: farmgirlmuse.blogspot.com

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  08:54:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah,

Glad you liked the items I sent you. Yes, I made the flower dishcloth. At least that's what it was called on Ravalry. It's more like a trivet to me though. I also made the stuffed heart. I try to send one in every package I mail out.

The bead is beautiful. Your friend does great work. Thanks for being my partner.

Brenda
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  10:21:17 AM  Show Profile
Joey, I just sent you an email - enjoy!

Brenda, it is so pretty! I will use it as a trivet so I don't mess it up as a dishcloth... thanks again!!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1249 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1249 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  12:33:31 PM  Show Profile
Denise, I received your package today, I love all of it. The apron is so nice it will be hard to use it. I thank you so much for the crocheted dish cloth, the all yellow buttons, sunflower seeds, the ribbon and the yellow fabric. Don't know just yet what I will make with the fabric, but have something in mind. Thanks so much for being my special partner. Big Hugs

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9388 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9388 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  12:53:44 PM  Show Profile
Sherry, As you can see I had a much harder time coming up with yellow items than you did. Couldn't seem to find much that was yellow by itself.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9388 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9388 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  12:56:10 PM  Show Profile
Sherry,
So glad you got it ok. As you can see I had a much harder time than you did coming up with yellow things at least things that were only yellow. Glad you like them though.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  07:25:49 AM  Show Profile
Jene,
Thank you so much for all the sunshine! Let me know when you get yours - I have something to tell you, but I don't want to ruin the surprise if you haven't opened yours yet!

I drink tea everyday! The fabric is wonderful - I just haven't decided if I want to make a basket liner or apron with it. I am working on a button collection so those were great. I'm always crafting and use a lot of ribbon, I was just looking for a highlighter the other day, and the hankie is beautiful! Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies - this was a great swap :)

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1503 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1503 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  08:59:47 AM  Show Profile
Jan, I'm glad the package arrived and you enjoyed everything!

My package of sunshine arrived yesterday....thanks a bunch it really made my day! I love the mug cozy...it puts a smile on my face every time I see it. I drink tea so it will be put to good use this winter if my paintbrushes don't claim it for a cute container first. The coasters are really interesting....I love the unique wheat seed design (I've never seen fabric like it before) on the fabric and they match my fall decor perfectly. The notebook has already come in handy for keeping track of my grocery list. And the buttons and yo-yos are really cute too, so now I'm having fun dreaming up some ideas on how to use them. The dishcloths will look great in my kitchen with my blue countertops. Thanks for everything...sending a big hug to you too!

This has been a really fun swap. Thanks again to Joey for hosting and I hope you have/had a wonderful Birthday!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by - edlund33 on Aug 25 2013 09:04:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  8:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Shannon,
Received your box of sunshine and love it all. The fabric is gorgeous. Love the apron quilting pins beads,ribbon and journal.
Great swap, partner!
Darlene

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

907 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
907 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2013 :  07:53:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mel, Just wondering if the package arrived yet? Let me know.

Thanks

Theresa

The road to success is not straight. There is a curb called Failure, a loop called Confusion; speed bumps called Friends; red lights called Enemies;caution lights called Family. You will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination; an engine called Perseverance; insurance called Faith, and a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success!!
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2013 :  12:24:45 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
thank you for the wonderful package of Sunshine!!!
Sorry for the delay, I returned yesterday from a wonderful
vacation. So sad to return, but my spirits were lifted when I found all
the Farmgirl mail!
So.....unless I am seeing double, I think I know what the
surprise was! than you for everything. Looking at this picture I see a
relaxing mineral bath with honeysuckle scented candles and a yellow
sponge in my future. Thank you so very much. I have enjoyed having
you for a swap friend!

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

aliciarazvi
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Alicia
Stevens Point Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2013 :  11:10:18 PM  Show Profile
Sending a huge Thank YOU to Becky!
What a wonderful box of bright sunny fun I received when I got home from vacation last week! (sorry it's taken me some time to post, I don't get much 'hands free' time) We just love the placemats and napkin/rings set! My children belong to a homeschool co-op and we share a sit down meal as a group every week-- This set will be so perfect to help set the table and set the mood for the lunch! I also received a beautiful bright shawl which I fully intend to keep out and around in our grey, chilly February days and a dazzling flower top pen complete with jewel on top to keep near the phone message area! All such lovely items!

I hope you have received your package by now Becky! And thank you for all the kindnesses! I love it all :D

**I have taken a picture but am having trouble putting it on this site, I will try again tomorrow to share the sunshine!**

Alicia
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2013 :  11:24:06 AM  Show Profile
Jenne,
I'm glad you enjoyed your package. The funny story is that I was thinking of opening the tea and using a ribbon to bunch some together for you and keep a couple to try for myself. I decided I would just get a box for myself the next time I went to the store. I was laughing out loud when the first thing I pulled out of your package was the same tea!! Thanks a bunch. I think it's yummy - I hope you do too! Thanks for a great swap!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

aliciarazvi
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Alicia
Stevens Point Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2013 :  4:00:14 PM  Show Profile

again, I don't know if this is working but here is the pretty little bundle I received from Becky!
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2013 :  4:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
This is the package that I received from Alicia. I loved everything. I started wearing the slippers right away. I also received a dishcloth that will fit in nicely with my yellow kitchen. I can always use more ribbon and the tote came in really handy with carrying my school books as I go to classes. The pins are always a nice addition to my sewing room and the toys my cats took over and started to play with the minute I opened the package.
Thank you so much Alicia for the beautiful package.

My Blog: farmgirlmuse.blogspot.com

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2013 :  3:17:41 PM  Show Profile
Joey - I received my package today!! I just loved opening all the individually wrapped items :) I love the dishcloth and think you did an amazing job :) I also love the bear - how neat! I also love how you have one of each of those as well, so each time I use it I will be thinking of you!! I love the bubbles...and I have a feeling my kiddies will as well :D I also love the ducky clip and the special smiley button :) I can't thank you enough for all the fun surprises!! Thank you! I would post a pic but I don't have that ability right now as we are in the middle of moving across the country - but thank you!!!! Joyce
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  8:54:33 PM  Show Profile
So glad you liked everything, Joyce. It was fun to put together and I'm glad it got there safely.
I also LOVED everything you sent me. Unfortunately, I can't post a pic today (maybe my DH can do it for me tomorrow.) Joyce sent me a wonderful package. The taffy is long gone. DH and I ate the whole thing soon after it arrived. The pot holder is so cute and handy. I've never made a pot holder. The little button pinned to it is my favorite, I think. I collect buttons and wear them on my purse so I pinned the one you sent me right on. I don't drink coffee. I love tea and drink several cups a day. Lemon is one of my favorite for winter as a pick me up, energy boost or sore throat soother. Thank you for sending so many. I will use them all. I can always use ribbon and even used the one you sent already on my grandgirls birthday present. Have also already made a dishrag from the yarn you sent. Aren"t home-made dishrags the BEST?! I almost forgot to thank you for the crossword book because my hubby snagged it as soon as the package was opened and I haven't seen it since! He goes thru a book a week I think, and thanks you too. Thanks so much for my special package from Canada. I really enjoyed being your swap partner. Joey

Edited by - Joey on Sep 02 2013 9:05:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  8:59:02 PM  Show Profile
Mail out day was almost 2 weeks ago. If you haven't let your partner know that you received your package, please do so. If you have not yet received a package, please let me know NOW!! Thanks to all who followed thru. You are the best!!
I'm working non-stop over the next 2 weeks but I'd like to "wrap up yellow" so we can move on to the next color. Thanks all. Hugs, Joey

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9388 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9388 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  07:05:19 AM  Show Profile
Looking forward to color #3 Joey! Always fun anticipating what it might be.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  2:43:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Theresa.....Received my lovely yellow swap today! Neat! I know you could not have known but I love, love, love incense! :) Always have a need for new potholders and mitts. Lemons are my very favorite citrus and sunflowers bring a smile to my face.....and most of all....who can't use a Farmer's Almanac? Thanx so much for everything. The hospital stay put a bit of a crimp on my daily structure. I have your swap boxed and ready for mailing but won't be able to send until next week. So sorry, please forgive the tardiness!!

Thanx again for the great swap. :)

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Color Swap #2-POST PICS HERE Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page