Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Fall Into Fun Swap!!!PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Into Fun Swap!!!PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 7

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  1:34:41 PM  Show Profile
I got a beautiful fall package today from Julie aka treelady!! I just LOVE it :) I would love to post a pic but I can't upload from my camera right now as we are in the middle of moving and the cord is packed :) Anyway - it was so much fun to open - the first thing when I opened it was smelled a delicious smell (yummy pumpkin soap!) and there were beautiful leaves everywhere - I know exactly what I'm going to do with them too - I'm going to make a wreath! I got a beautiful table runner and cloth - did you make them? and some more decoration crafts, which are all going to go in my wreath so I will remember her everytime I open the door this fall :) I love the beautiful leaf plate too. Perfect for fall goodies to sit on the counter :) Julie, your package was amazing and I loved EVERYTHING very very much! Thanks for being such a wonderful swap partner :D Joyce

Edited by - GinghamGirl on Sep 06 2013 1:35:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rockin Farm Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

56 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  1:59:06 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh! I received the most wonderful package from Madelena a few weeks ago. I can't thank her enough for all the effort and I really enjoyed the emails the last few weeks
Madelena, I sure hope your weather cools down and you can enjoy fall.
Thank you so much!
For some reason I can not get the pictures to load on this post....ugh
I love love the magnetic fall leaves,they are doing a terrific job of covering an oversided, ugly, black safe that is in my entry way.
I will enjoy the crafts you sent me, a perfect time now as it is too hot to do anything outside the house. The fall wall hanging is FABULOUS love it!! Thank you for your generous gifts, it was such a treat to open the hand wrapped goodies one by one!
Happy Fall, Happy Trails
Kind Regards
Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Rockin Farm Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

56 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  2:00:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh! I received the most wonderful package from Madelena a few weeks ago. I can't thank her enough for all the effort and I really enjoyed the emails the last few weeks
Madelena, I sure hope your weather cools down and you can enjoy fall.
Thank you so much!
For some reason I can not get the pictures to load on this post....ugh
I love love the magnetic fall leaves,they are doing a terrific job of covering an oversided, ugly, black safe that is in my entry way.
I will enjoy the crafts you sent me, a perfect time now as it is too hot to do anything outside the house. The fall wall hanging is FABULOUS love it!! Thank you for your generous gifts, it was such a treat to open the hand wrapped goodies one by one!
Happy Fall, Happy Trails
Kind Regards
Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  07:16:17 AM  Show Profile
Thanka you for your wonderful Fall into Fall Swap, Lisa !!!
I got several packages over the course of a couple weeks. I had fall leaves _ DID I MENTION I LOVE FALL LEAVES! (Likely to be used in my family history scrapbook.. raised in the midwest. Live in Texas now. You really got to hunt fall colors down in Texas) . And the last packaged arrived with a Host of Stuff.. INCLUDING HARVEST MOON PIE. Oh My. Never ate moon pies before. (Oh they're gone now, with the Harvest Moon last week). See attached... Spider web, huge pinecone firestarters, decorated large match box, orange hangy lights to decorate for Fall, MORE LEAVES, and a cute mousey fall decoration dressed like a pilgrim.. soo cute!! Ladies Enjoy.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Rockin Farm Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

56 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2013 :  09:22:57 AM  Show Profile
A big thank you and a very late Thank you to Mary (Madelena) for all my wonderful fall goodies, it was such a treat! I have been with out my computer for over a month. Sorry for the late thank you
Hope you enjoyed your goodies too!
happy fall and happy trails
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Into Fun Swap!!!PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page