Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 New issue of MaryJane's Farm?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic New issue of MaryJane's Farm? Next Topic  

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  06:10:06 AM  Show Profile
Can anyone tell me if a new issue of the magazine has come out this Fall? The last one I bought was the recipe issue. The Border's I shop at has a terrible system of listing what they have on the shelves and since I'm never sure which section to look for it in (cooking, gardening, organic lifestyle, etc), I'm always afraid I'm missing it.

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  06:17:17 AM  Show Profile
Never mind - I just went to the MaryJane's products thread and saw that one came out in September. Back to Border's I go today (maybe I'll try the sewing section since it looks like the issue focused on aprons in some way) and if no luck, I'll order in on-line.
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  06:48:37 AM  Show Profile
Tiffany, I was so lucky this weekend. I went to a Kroger grocery store to pick up something on the way to a friend's with my husband, and I checked out the magazine section, and wow - there it was. Three copies!!!!! Of course I purchased all three! Giving them with an apron for Christmas to some girlfriends! So on the way home, I asked my husband to go a different way so I could check out a different Kroger - and they had three! I purchased those! I am feeling like I am on top of the world! Now all I need to do is get to work on those aprons!!! Good luck in your search. They are beautiful!!!!! You will just love it.

farmgirl hugs, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  08:12:34 AM  Show Profile
Hi Tiffany...I FINALLY found my copy just a couple of weeks ago at a Borders in a city 1 hour away. But here's the deal: at first I looked all through the magazines and couldnt find it. I asked a nearby clerk and she found it for me...someone had placed another mag in front of it!!! The horrors!! But I left as one happy Farmgirl!

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  08:17:20 AM  Show Profile
tiffany .. don't miss this one just because your local store doesn't have it .. and remember .. you can get these at no cost if you only order (I THINK) it is at least $50. worth of product from maryjane's farm. i don't know how long the girls can continue to make this phenomenal offer .. soooo .. all ya'll order some goodies right away. everything maryjane offers is wonderful .. and worth every penny ... AND her magazine is a bonus! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  03:46:55 AM  Show Profile
Berries, I'll try Krogers today! I hadn't thought about giving the apron WITH the magazine - great idea!

And I need to stock up on my MaryJane oatmeal for the winter so if all else fails, I'll bump my order to $50.00 and wait for the issue to arrive on my doorstep. I agree Frannie, everything they put out is fabulous!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic New issue of MaryJane's Farm? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page