Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 PLEASE PRAY FOR OKLAHOMA: See Prayer Site MJF
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic PLEASE PRAY FOR OKLAHOMA: See Prayer Site MJF Next Topic  

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  5:59:53 PM  Show Profile

Please pray for Oklahoma tornado areas. Children are missing and others are dead. It looks like a war zone. I have saw reports on CNN and the Weather Channel. Please check on our farmsister in this area if you know of any.

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  6:20:47 PM  Show Profile
All are in our prayers. So very sad.
Hugs,
Debbie

"There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber!"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  6:48:34 PM  Show Profile

Thanks Debbie.

Hugs!

Judy

Go to Top of Page

JaneMarie
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Jane
Camarillo CA
USA
21 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  6:52:49 PM  Show Profile
Such devastation requires a public expression of heartfelt love from all farm girls everywhere. Love and hugs from Southern California. I wish we could bring you home and care for you while you heal. Please know that we hold you close in the secret parts of our souls.

JaneMarie

Home is where your heart is.
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  7:08:43 PM  Show Profile

Jane,

I know how you feel. I live in Kentucky. When I saw this...I just had to post and ask for prayer for all those affected. Love knows no distance. With love in our hearts and with faith as a grain of mustard seed...we can move mountains in prayer for these dear dear people. Even though we can't be with them...God will hear our prayers on their behalf.

Hugs!

Judy

Go to Top of Page

TeriSue
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Teri
Beloit KS
USA
16 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  8:04:56 PM  Show Profile
We are praying in Kansas for our neighbors to the south - I hope all of our MJF sisters are safe - such a stormy few days - As I saw on Facebook - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted"

Henningsen Happenings - A Quiet Place to Share My Blessings
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  12:06:25 AM  Show Profile
My Heart goes out to all those affected by loss in the devastation and destruction. The news reports have been
absolutely horrific! I am praying and weeping over the lives lost and all the homes lost. It is just too
hard to watch.

Blessings and Prayers,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  04:11:50 AM  Show Profile

Thanks girls for all your prayers. It always grieves my heart when children are involved in any kind of tragedy. It seems the little ones have been through more than their share over the past year. I don't remember so many horrible things happening when I was a child or maybe it was because we didn't have so much access to news reporting.

Hugs!

Judy

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  05:23:36 AM  Show Profile
My Heart is sad ~~~ Know that I am praying....

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  05:36:58 AM  Show Profile
Praying for all those affected by this horrific event. My heart is breaking for all these families.

Karin
Farmgirl Sisiter #2708

Romans 8: 38,39
Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  10:14:40 AM  Show Profile
Praying for all. Can't imagine what those parents are going through, sitting outside that school.

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  2:23:07 PM  Show Profile
My prayers go out too. I remember the tornado drills when I was teaching. One time a little girl didn't understand the word drill and thought it was for real! She was in a panic though the others were a bit scared but understood it was just a practice. I can't imagine what it would be like trying to shelter those little ones you had worked with and grown to love for almost a year. But for the parents, the wait to find out if their children were injured of even alive had to be the most terrific pain imaginable.
Buildings and possessions can be replaced but how do you deal the death of those you love?
Judy, the weather swings and storms ARE more intense than they used to be.
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5191 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5191 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  6:09:01 PM  Show Profile
Just breaks my heart, but did you see on the news, the lady looking for her little doggie, and found him alive and ok! many prayers for everyone there!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  7:46:18 PM  Show Profile
Yep, Connie...though this was a most horrendous event.....there were also some heartwarming stories that arose from the darkness. Prayers to all.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  04:37:26 AM  Show Profile

Thanks girls for all your prayers for these dear people. One precious elderly lady...age 94 has now lost 2 homes to tornado destruction. She had a storm shelter that she let her neighbors in...a couple being a pregnant lady and a 2 year old. She said so where do I go now...to a rest home...but I don't need to rest. How precious that dear soul is. What determination to survive and keep going. Connie...I did see the report about the lady finding her doggie. I have a cat and if I lost him...I can only imagine how heart wrenching that would be.

Hugs!

Judy

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 26 2013 :  05:12:09 AM  Show Profile

Watching the Weather Channel this Sunday morning before church...I have been so touched by all the outpouring of prayers and help for the people of Moore Oklahoma. There are massive amounts of donations from all across the country. As one meterologist said on the Weather Channel...when tragedy happens...Americans come together and take care of their own. On this Memorial Holdiay weekend I am so proud to say that I am an American. Continued prayers for the dear people in Oklahoma...and May God Bless The USA!!!

Hugs!

Judy

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - May 26 2013 :  09:50:28 AM  Show Profile
My prayers go out to all involved in these horrible storms and for those in Moore OK who lost their loved ones, homes and possessions.
Lord be with them.
love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic PLEASE PRAY FOR OKLAHOMA: See Prayer Site MJF Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page