Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 MJF NOTICES..and EMAILS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic MJF NOTICES..and EMAILS Next Topic  

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - May 15 2013 :  6:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
I don't know where else to put this bit of info..I have not been on heree for a few days..also checking my emails..MJF notifications were all in spam...and I could not get any to take me to source..So...not sure why this is the way it is...I guess I will try to post directly on MJF forums...Blessings Girls...I do know our neck of the woods has had some internet problems....

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - May 16 2013 :  09:40:40 AM  Show Profile
So you were trying to click on the links in the emails to go to the new posts that the emails were notifying you about?
Did the links not open a new page in your browser at all?
Or did they open a page, but it took you to the main page of our chatroom, not any specific post?

If no pages opened at all, I think it's likely because the emails were still in your spam folder; and your email program was protecting you by not letting you click on links in "spam" emails.
Did you move the emails out of your spam folder before clicking the links?

Other than that, I'm not sure there are any other problems you're describing in your post.
You did post successfully this time, so your internet was definitely working right then! :)
Go to Top of Page

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - May 17 2013 :  1:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Gabe...sorryjust now checking in..I received an email direct to me not thru MJF from a farmgirl, asking if I had received a package..I had replied the day I received the package..but , by clicking on her name in the forum...she had not received anything..I felt bad for her thinking I didn't have the courtesy to acknowledge her sweet surprise..I did try again to email so will see if I get a reply thru yahoo..thanks for your help..I just had not had any MJF go to spam before...Blessings

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic MJF NOTICES..and EMAILS Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page