crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - May 14 2013 :  05:14:53 AM  Show Profile
This is a pic of me and my 2 best non human buddies Wildfire and Freckles last fall. I hardly ever get to ride her cause I use her as a lesson and trail horse for other people. I ride the more spirited horses. Just the thing is if I'm not working I'm dead tired from working. And she is too really. We all have to make a living. I just feel so burned out. Riding is just work right now. I wish I could have more energy to just enjoy life. I'm sure all you ladies know what I mean, It's when your life takes over your life.

Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrittergrannysLair
www.creamofthecroptrailrides.webs.com

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - May 14 2013 :  05:45:30 AM  Show Profile
Oh Laura I know what you mean. A friend and I were just discussing this issue just a few days ago. We all need to change something in our life so its not work all the time. I have been really contemplating it alot the past week. I don't know what I am going to do to change it yet but there is going to be change even if its just a little. I just need to figure out what to do.
I hope you can find time to enjoy yourself a little and find a way to renew your spirit. Love the picture with the sun streaming around you what a great picture. Hugs.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - May 14 2013 :  06:59:11 AM  Show Profile
When we are growing up so many of us are in a hurry to be adult, thinking then we can do what we want. It just doesn't work out that way when life and survival get in the way. I hope you get some time to enjoy yourself soon.

Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - May 14 2013 :  07:23:42 AM  Show Profile
I completely understand! Life just seems to get in the way of itself. I am desperately trying to find a job that pays a little more, but has a little less hours - impossible - I know! lol. If I can get all my stalls done, I am thinking of offering boarding if I don't fill them all up with adopted minis.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic I miss this Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page