lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2014 :  12:46:40 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for the update. What a strong girl she is. Very happy she is doing so well.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2014 :  6:08:14 PM  Show Profile
Yes, Holly, thanks for the update! For some reason she has been on my mind every day this week. Continued prayers!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2014 :  7:13:37 PM  Show Profile
Oh how awesome, She is doing so much better than she was and still fighting to get stronger and stronger, I admire her so much.
Give her my love and I will continue prayers for her and her family.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2014 :  7:25:30 PM  Show Profile
sending TEXAS SIZE hugs & encouragement Shaina's way !!!
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2014 :  3:39:37 PM  Show Profile
FOR EVERYONE...........................
I have successfully been able to get my new/correct username.......thanx to THE WONDERFUL BRIAN !!!!!!
Anyone that has had any exchange partnering or posts from me in the past, plaese take note of the change. ONLY my username has changed......all else is the same :-) I was previously Farmgirl Jayemi and now am HunnysHen !

thanx so much
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2014 :  5:04:27 PM  Show Profile
Yesterday at 6:17am

Sorry this is so late...April 24th appointment in Boston went well. Shaina's only been able to attend about five half days of school since she started on March 24th. She's been very tired, but overall is doing great. The Doctors in Boston said they were going to check her thyroid as its loss of function could cause her to be tired as well as some of the other symptoms she has. They also said some of it could be from her trying to do too much too soon. They decided it was best to hold off on Shaina's second set of shots, which didn't break her heart. We got home from Boston at 9:00pm and Shaina says her throat hurts. We took her temp which was normal, Thank goodness. Tuesday morning her throat was still soar. After calling both Boston and Burlington they both thought it best for Shaina to be seen in Burlington to make sure she didn't have strep. Thank god she didn't. They said she just needed plenty of rest and lots of fluids. She didn't make it to school at all last week. As of today her throat is feeling better.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2014 :  5:26:22 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, again, for the update, Holly! Shaina is in my daily prayers.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Update about Shaina 02/15 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page